AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] Accessibility / Accesibilidad Muelle Carabelas (Ayamonte Local Guides)

When ever I read your recap and watch your videos I motivated more and more. As always you did the true spirit of meet up. 

Beautiful photos and great editing of video.

Thanks for sharing @AlejandraMaria

Wish you all the best for future. 

Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] Accessibility / Accesibilidad Muelle Carabelas (Ayamonte Local Guides)

Hola @AlejandraMaria

Que lindo meet-up, superb and super!!! I've enjoyed the wonderful story and the very professional video (I like the Spanish version more than the English one, due to your fluent gesture 😀😀).

You discovered a super interesting place, I hope your post will be featured asap in the Local Guides official page, in G+ and Facebook.

Can't wait for meeting you next week.

Ermes 

Level 9

yeah @AlejandraMaria its very very nice meetup and recap , i like it so much ,

and give Ayamonte Community specially to  Elena a warm greetings from Jordan :))))

Level 10

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Thank you very much @HelloSamsonR!!!

You were and are a very important inspiration for me.
The first Meet-up was with you and the World Wide Edit Walk team. I learned alot from a great leader as you: educated, diplomatic and with clear ideas :)))

@AlejandraMaria Aww your words are too kind, thanks for them. It was really an honor working with you then and still working with you again. Thanks for been a great companion as well with us during that event, I cant really forget how amazing it was way back then. Looking forward to the  next one. 

Kind Regards

Level 9

Thank you very much @AkmalB for such motivated words.

Ayamonte Local Guides is a community of friends and we enjoy to meet-up and the videos are starting to be a good memory of we did that day... My friends enjoy watching them and talk about them... So after post the recap we meet again 😁😁😁.

Have a nice day.

Level 9

Buongiorno @ErmesT!

I am very happy you have enjoyed the meet-up👏👏👏.

And that you liked more the Spanish video because what you are going to meet in San Francisco is the Spanish version 😁😀😁😀

I am right now in Amsterdam waiting to get the flight to SF. I am very excited! 

See you in four days 👏👏.

Level 10

Hi @AlejandraMaria 

Good Recap report, its very completly, and thanks for your great photos its support for whellchair

Great job Sis

Warm regard

@HelloSamsonR

@AkmalB

@OSAMA

Level 9

Hi @PaDeSSo!

Thanks for your comment .

It's Great that Google Maps and most LG are aware of the importance of accessibility.

In my job I work with some kids in wheelchair and I can see how daily have to overcome obstacles. We can all help to make society more aware of these difficulties. 

Have a nice day 😊

Level 8

@AlejandraMaria Your presentation is like no other it's really great to someone with innervated ideas to display on connect, Your [Recap] projects som much passion well done keep it up @AlejandraMaria Amazing.

Kind regards @DavidTito

Level 9

Thanks for your words @DavidTito.

I am happy you liked the Recap. We enjoyed the meet-up , that helped to write it 😊.

Have a nice day.