LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Norcia, november 2016 immediate aftermath of eartquake

A  gif with panoramic view of norcia after the earthquake from local guide LucioVA gif with panoramic view of norcia after the earthquake from local guide LucioV

These panoramic images have been shoot some days after the huge earthquake that hit Norcia and central Italy. I was allowed to visit the red zones, with the aim of military and field officers.

Cannot embed a 360 image anymore in connect, but I still can share a video navigation of the virtual tour.

These images were never public released before.

It was really a huge disaster, and from that days, my LG experience started and we have the chance to make something for the area:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Local-Guides-Volunteer-Day-2016/From-Treviso-to-Norcia-Local-G...

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Mapping-the-central-area-of-Italy-after-maj...

And today, we have another great meetup by @manulele81 https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/8696897ad84d4c09933615348c2a0e70

We still need your help. 

Piazza San Benedetto, Norcia, PG, Italia
6 comments
Level 10

Re: Norcia, november 2016 immediate aftermath of eartquake

Read about it, dear @LucioV

God save all..

Regs

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Thanks @TravellerG these days some commercial activities are restarting in Norcia, but there is still a lot of work to do.

Connect Moderator

Thank you @LucioV for supporting and helping with your contribution to our meet-up.

An event that is much more than a meet-up, with a street market where we will have some special guest, coming from Bolognola (Geowalk Mondo delle Sibille) and Norcia (Norcia,insieme per contribuire and more)

This event is coming two years after our first meeting (Giornata dei Volontari LG 2016 - Aiutiamo le attività di Norcia a risollevarsi), (From Treviso to Norcia - Local Guides Volunteer Day 2016)

A friendship that evolved in a project (Mapping in Emergency area ) that is now growing up (oops)

@AntonellaGr and @manulele81 started to work a long time ago (now they work 24/7) to make this possible.

You was the one that gave the kick off to all.

So Thank you again

Level 8

Dear @LucioV

thank you!!!!

Antonella

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lucio, kako si ovo napravio.?

Level 2