LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Mapping the central area of Italy after major earthquakes - a LG Heroes video

Me and @manulele81 had the pleasure to guide a Google troupe during our efforts to remap the territory and document the earthquakes in central Italy.

Thanks Google for this opportunity

Norcia, PG, Italia
40 comments
Level 10

Re: Mapping the central area of Italy after major earthquakes - a LG Heroes video

As I comments on an other forms . 

You guys are doing great. 

Excellent video. 

Really dedication. 

Thanks 

Level 8

Re: Mapping the central area of Italy after major earthquakes - a LG Heroes video

Bravi! Questa cosa vi fa onore, ben fatto.

Level 9

@LucioV this video is incredible very very professional with the music and the drone ,

you and @manulele81 in the last scene are  legendary stand 

very very nice 😉

Level 10

@OSAMA wrote:

@LucioV this video is incredible very very professional with the music and the drone ,

you and @manulele81 in the last scene are  legendary stand 

very very nice 😉

Thanks @OSAMA and all, the video was produced by a Google troupe, great professionals 🙂

Level 9

One of the best video they produced 

The idea of the video is heart touching and of course the Legend alone enough to make it the best video ;-))))

@LucioV 🎖🎉

Level 10

@OSAMA wrote:

One of the best video they produced 

The idea of the video is heart touching and of course the Legend alone enough to make it the best video ;-))))

@LucioV 🎖🎉

They are absolutely great, using a lot of tools, drones, gimbals, hi-def cameras...

Many of the great videos you see in LG channel are being shot by these guys.

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing @LucioV

I is for me a great honor to be, with you, @manulele81, , @AntonellaGr

@DanielaBP

and many others, part of this beautiful project.

Thanks for inviting me the first time in Norcia, in December 2016, for the volunteer day.

Ermes 

Level 9

Thank you bro, I saw this video it's incredible and you are an expert good luck @LucioV and my friend @manulele81

Level 10

Unfortunately haters discovered the video... you know, haters gonna hate... so, local guides, please, try to give them the best answer..