NatalkaR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: My first solo road trip. USA. Day 2: Zion Canyon

So glad you had a fantastic time here @NatalkaR. As always your photos are amazing!

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Es tan hermoso el post @NatalkaR, con fotos hermosas, creo que la disyuntiva para ver cual punto seguir es muy grande, mas teniendo en cuenta que los dos sitios son lindos, me gusto mucho proimera foto y la foto de la ardilla, creo que tienes un gran himan para los animales silvestres, suerte que tuviste que regresar antes del anochecer, sino seguro que te encontrabas con un puma o un gato montez... jajajaja.

El año entrante tratare de agendar algunos dias para hacer ese recorrido.

Mañana emprendo un viaje en auto por la patagonia Argentina, tambien en solitario unos 5000 km después compartiré como me va

un gran saludo, que estes bien 🙂 Farid. 

Google Moderator

Hey @NatalkaR,

It's great to hear that you are such an active person! I hope you will have the change to return back to the States and see the Horse Ranch Mountain. 

By the way, Musala is the highest peak but the mountain is called Rila. I have been to the 7 Rila Lakes as well and they are really beautiful. I would definitely recommend the location to a person who likes adventure and climbing. 

Check out this photo. You should add it to your bucket list. 🙂

Caption: An aerial view of five of the Seven Rila lakes, Rila mountain, Bulgaria. The water of the lakes is deep blue-green and the surrounding hills are bright green. (Local Guide Mihail Arnaudov)Caption: An aerial view of five of the Seven Rila lakes, Rila mountain, Bulgaria. The water of the lakes is deep blue-green and the surrounding hills are bright green. (Local Guide Mihail Arnaudov)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

That's great @NatalkaR, I hope i'll get to experience something similar in the US soon. It's quite unique for sure. I have so many friends there, that I must plan this trip finally 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

I totally agree with you @NatalkaR and share your thoughts. Whenever you go somewhere and visit a new place, a little bit of you change and you grow up wiser. For me solo trips are one of the must things we all as human beings must do - go out of our comfort zone and meet the world.

A photo that I would like to share with everyone is from one of the solo trips that I have done. This year I visited the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park also famous for the Avatar Hallelujah Mountain which is part of the national park.

Caption: A photo of Local Guide @TsekoV meeting a wild monkey for the first time in the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, China, 2018.Caption: A photo of Local Guide @TsekoV meeting a wild monkey for the first time in the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, China, 2018.

I am looking to learning more and more of your solo trips and seeing the world through your eyes.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Sorry for coming so late to this amazing post @NatalkaR. I followed your adventures on Instagram, so this post was really awaited 😉

I am taking note of everything you posted, and my list of "place to visit" and "things to do" is becoming very very long.

What I learned this year, during my Post Connect Live activities, is that we need to plan no more than a park in a day, we must be able to change our plan, for completely enjoying the experience and, yes, wildlife have to be always considered (we are just guests, in there).

@MoniDi, "7 Rila lakes" is in my list too, now. I am planning a long weekend in Sofia for next year, but what I actually know is that I will have to short my list too 😞 (or maybe considering a second weekend)

Google Moderator

Hey @NatalkaR@ErmesT

I wanted to add one more natural wonder worth visiting.

The Belogradchik Rocks are a group of strangely shaped stones located in the Balkan mountains. They attract many tourists during the whole year.

Here's a photo where you can see the national landmark. 

Caption: A photo of the Belogradchik Rocks and the fortress (Local Guide Aldo Ferretto)Caption: A photo of the Belogradchik Rocks and the fortress (Local Guide Aldo Ferretto)

Connect Moderator

Wow, @MoniDi

Do you have a plan for Dolomites, maybe with my sister @NatalkaR?

Dolomites - a room with a view

DSC07983e.jpgCaption: a palette of geraniums for painting the beauty of the Alps is welcoming you at the entrance of the village

Level 10

Connect Moderator

Who knows, maybe. August is far away, @LucioV, and Dolomites will not be the same, this year. For sure I want to go there with @AntonellaGr at the end of the springtime, for documenting how the situation is, after the "perfect storm" that have literally erased (15 million of trees, is the actual number) a lot of woods in there.