InaS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Meet a Connect Moderator: Penny

Wow, 32 countries, @PennyChristie? That's awesome. Have you ever visit South America? By the way, Machu Pichu is also on my bucket list. Thank you, @InaS, for let us know more about this great local guide that I had the pleasure to meet last year. Best wishes

Connect Moderator

Thank you my friend @AlexandreCampbell I haven't been to South America yet. Maybe one day we can meet in Machu Pichu for a great adventure 😊

Connect Moderator

Great post for our Aussie friend @PennyChristie 😊, hey I don't see any mention to your 30.5% Italian DNA, you know I didn't forget about that 😍.

Nice places to visit and nice to read about your "little thing", I'm fan of magnetics and I need to buy one everywhere I go so kind of similar with you.

Thank you @InaS for the great post 🤗.

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Level 9

Thanks @InaS for this great post about @PennyChristie ,who I had an opportunity to meet in person last year at CL2019 🙂🙂

Machu Picchu is on my travel list,too ( among my TOP 3 😉). I hope we will have a chance to see each other again in the future 🙂 (maybe in Peru 😉)

All the best Penny for you and your lovely family!

Connect Moderator

Hi @InaS great introduction, now I knew a little more about Penny.

Congrats @PennyChristie we share the same passion for travel and Disney's Parks, I've been in the first one in Anaheim, CA. 3 times, my 4th on last March was cancelled about this pandemic.

I hope we can travel safely soon!

Greetings.

Silvy🎃👻

Connect Moderator

Thank you @InaS  for sharing with us about @PennyChristie , my fellow team member of #oneaccessibility and a great friend 👌😍

Nice to know more about you Penny,

You're an amazing Connect Moderator and a tremendous Local Guide. Really proud of you.

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator

Nice to meet you in person @PennyChristie ! Thanks for the post @InaS 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 9

Hi @PennyChristie 👋. You are welcome  anytime  to Jordan 🇯🇴.  Well, you got a great  choice to visit  Petra And Dead sea in my Country. 

I appreciate  the time I knew a very  good  people like you from  different  countries and we became  friends by using  this Forum.

When  you  are in Amman,  just let me know  please 🙏.  You  are  welcome 😊  

Thanks  @InaS for the Post 📫 

Regards 

SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THOSE ON THE SAME MISSION AS YOU
Osama Zaina
Level 9

Hey @InaS Great introduction post about her.

Dear @PennyChristie

I'm very glad to know you. 

It's a real surprise that you've traveled to 32 countries.

Greetings from Barishal, Bangladesh.
Level 8

Wow! Congratulations @PennyChristie .

Waiting for more from you.

Have a great day!