InaS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Meet a Connect Moderator: Megan

I always love this series of posts @InaS ! Always fun to know more about the amazing Connect Moderators and @Kwiksatik is no exception! I am so not surprised that you won the State Champion for Impromptu Speaking! You exude so much confidence all the time! Great to know and boy... that orange bus sure has travelled quite a bit that year! 😂

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Connect Moderator

So happy that I got to meet you way back at CL '18. Then at CL '19. And now via Connect, StateChalleneges, and good old fashioned phone calls! Cheers to you, @Kwiksatik!

A photo of  @DeniGu, @Kwiksatik, and @JordanSB at Connect Live 2019A photo of @DeniGu, @Kwiksatik, and @JordanSB at Connect Live 2019

#TeamUSA USA | My Contributions | Instagram | @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 8

Yay @Kwiksatik . Congratulations 🎉🎊

Shahriar

BD

Connect Moderator

Thank you for bringing all the charm and liveliness to the StateChallenge episodes along with @Denise_Barlock 

Thank you @InaS

Level 9

Hey @Kwiksatik  Congratulations for this new role .

Level 6

Hi, I had been to your city thrice and would love to visit again.  I would like to visit again and would take tips from you.

Sethuraman Magesh
Connect Moderator

Thanks @InaS for sharing this amazing post about @Kwiksatik!

Megan I admire your boundless energy and attitude towards life! You are great inspiration to all of us!❤️

Level 9

Hi @InaS  Thank you so much for introducing us to one more Connect moderators.

Dear @Kwiksatik 

I am very happy to know about you. You are actually a mutual person.

Greetings from Barishal, Bangladesh.
Connect Moderator

Just letting everyone know Megan has spent a week on a project and is now on her way home so should be answering you all soon - I didn't want you to think she was ignoring your many responses.

Paul

Level 10