ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guides Clean The World - A Local Guides project

@ErmesT , this was on my YouTube newsfeed today:

The technology to now recycle 95% of all plastics is here! Truly a game changer.

This can make such an impact on our current usage of plastic as we reduce our dependency. I like the fact that styrofoam can finally be recyclable. Styrofoam is in everything we use from trays that are used for the food we buy to the packaging materials used in flatscreen TVs and other big electronic purchases.

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

OMG! I am now going to post this video to my blog which is about nature conservation and I'm at that stage where I can also work with more organisations in my country to help improve conditions there (in all aspects)!

Thanks for the info @KarenVChin 

Kol

Level 8

Thank you for this video @KarenVChin @ErmesT @DavidTito @Kol-Colleen_2018 @DrRajanwalawalkar 

we must make the world more ecologic

merci pour le grand travail

#teamDRC
Make the world accessible anywhere
??
Level 9

Thanks @Gloire_Congo  I was just about to post a new post about my top clean and green shopping areas and mention my goal for my country Jamaica, which is to improve conditions there!  When I was scrolling down my list of notifications and saw this video about recycling plastics!!

Kol-Colleen

Connect Moderator

Level 9

@KarenVChin If we take a small step individually to reduce/stop the use of plastic in our daily lives, then only we will be able to handle this plastic pollution.

Connect Moderator

You got the point @Alam_Shaikh 

You should read this post: (here a small excerpt)

"Feeling at Home, Cleaning Home: from Local to Global

Home is where we live, and I want my place to be clean and beautiful.

Cleaning Home is, for me, very important. More than “Cleaning the World”. Because I am a Local Guide, and my place is Home.

This is not a contradiction: Local Guides is a global, worldwide program so, if everyone of us care about our Homes, we can say for sure that Local Guides (everyone of us taking care of his own place) Clean The World.

Because the World is where we live, a World where we are same and equal, in our big Home."

Level 8

Level 8

salut @DavidTito 

je viens de voir le lien sauf je n'ai pas une bonne connexion chez moi

je veux lire ca lundi, Merci

#teamDRC
Make the world accessible anywhere
??
Level 8