Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - December 2018

thanks

Level 10

Re: Newbie

@Iverest

Hi

So nice of you. All the best😉 and look forward to hear more from you.

Seasons greetings!

Thanks & Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Level 9

Thank you @TenehaB

You can see my post on Taj Mahal: A Nice Day at My Favorite Place: Taj Mahal

Level 4

@TenehaB@Thank you so much, happy holidays to you. Merry Christmas 

Racheal.I
Level 3

My world

Hey I am Sourav

Level 3

Re: My world

Hi Brothers and sisters

Connect Moderator

Re: My world

Welcome to Connect @Souravsingh please read What Makes a Good Post and remember when contributing to always post about the Topics that are suitable for Connect.

I will move this to our monthly introductory thread where you can tell us more about you and share a selfie there if you would like too.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Newbie

Hi @Iverest,

Thanks for sharing and introducing yourself.

Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback and more. I can't wait for your posts in Photography or Travelling board.

To make the most of your experience on Connect, you can take a look at this What makes a good post? topic. Also, I recommend you read these What are Connect topics? article before your next post.

PS: One more thing, I've moved your topic to the Introduce Yourself topics as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 5

Monkey island - Cát Bà - Hải Phòng - Việt Nam

IMG20180909131223.jpgIMG20180908145139.jpg

------------
Level 9

Hi I’m Lynne, Level 8, GLC! I am active in 3 unofficial Facebook GLG groups as well. I live in a small town in St. Tammany Parish in Louisiana, USA.  Most of my of my photos are taken during my morning hikes from my home in a Marina in Bayou Castine, along the Tammany Trace, a 31 milr hiking, biking, equestrian trail, along Lake Pontchartrain, the businesses in our historic town and our Northlake Nature Center.  I love Louisiana!53ED2D15-E12C-49B4-805B-241687E1A67C.jpeg