AbdullahAM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

A Nice Day at My Favorite Place: Taj Mahal

Taj Mahal

It was my dream to visit Taj Mahal in Agra, now it comes true last week I have visited my favourite place Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal looks so beautiful to me, I can’t explain its’ beauty in my writing, I think you need to visit to see its’ real beauty. 

Taj MahalTaj MahalTaj MahalTaj MahalTaj MahalTaj Mahal

About Taj Mahal:

Taj Mahal is one of the wonders of the world and famous for own beauty. It was built in Agra between 1631 and 1648 by order of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favourite wife Mumtaz Mahal. Taj Mahal stands on the banks of River Yamuna.

What you can see:

Inside the Taj Mahal area you must see the beautiful monument of “Taj Mahal”, history of Taj Mahal and the royal families in the “Taj Museum”, a nice Mosque “Kau Ban Mosque”, a royal guest house and for royal parties “Mehman Khana” and a beautiful big garden in front of the Taj Monument “Taj Mahal Garden”.

Great GateGreat GateTaj MuseumTaj MuseumMosqueMosqueMe in front of Taj MahalMe in front of Taj Mahal

Travel information:

It’s in Agra District, Uttar Pradesh, India around 220km from the capital city New Delhi.

Anyone can go by Air, Train or Buses from New Delhi to Agra.

Only 2km away from Agra Fort Railway Station.

Visiting Time:

Before sunrise until sunset (every day except Friday, Friday is open only for prayer at Mosque inside the Taj Mahal)

Entry Fees:

Adult:  Foreign Tourist: 1,100 RS

Tourist from SAARC and BIMSTEC countries: 540RS      

Indian: 50RS

Children: Free (children under 15Years, for both Domestic and International)

If you buy ticket online you can get discount 50Rs (5 Rs for Indian).

Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
20 comments
Level 7

Re: A visit to Taj Mahal

if you click photos of Taj Mahal that would looks more great

Level 8

رد: A visit to Taj Mahal

Raj Mahala is good for the tour 

Former Google Contributor

Re: A Nice Day at My Favorite Place: Taj Mahal

Hey @AbdullahAM,

An absolute amazing share, thank you! I am happy you got the chance to visit, it looks mesmerizing. If I have the opportunity to go, I will add this to my travel list. 🙂

Thanks also for including the travel information, this will come in handy for other Local Guides planning to visit. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hello @AlexaAC

I am so glad that you like my post. If you visit the Taj Mahal you must try to visit early in the morning like just after sunrise may be 7am would be nice, this time is very quiet and you will found the proper beauty of Taj Mahal after that the place gradually become crowded.

Former Google Contributor

Excellent @AbdullahAM!

Thank you for the tips, it sounds awesome! I think @Bopchenavneet would also appreciate your post! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hello @gSajal43

I have visited last week Taj Mahal, you can see my post here.

Google Moderator

Hello @gSajal43,

Thank you for sharing, can you tell us a little bit about your experience while visiting Taj Mahal. I think other Local Guides will be interested to know more about your journey there. 

Since there has been an ongoing thread about this topic, I am merging it to the A Nice Day at My Favorite Place: Taj Mahal thread. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@AbdullahAM Nice post about Taj Mahal. I appreciate your writing and photography bro.

Keep it Up...

Happy Guiding!

Level 9

Thank you so much @ShafiulB