AnshukMitra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Creator Conversation @ Google, Mumbai

Collage of myself  having a conversation during ice breaker and my card.Collage of myself having a conversation during ice breaker and my card.

Hey everyone! It has been a while since I shared with you anything about what’s new happening in the local guide community in my region. I was going through multiple things, which made me heavily preoccupied, and I wasn’t able to post here. 

Last Friday, me and a few other creators, mainly from the Western region of India (Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Rajasthan), were invited to Google Office for the “Creator Conversations" event. It was part of the Google Notes Championship Program (December 2023–March 2024). 

Myself, @Tejal, Iswarya, Nikhil and ParamMyself, @Tejal, Iswarya, Nikhil and Param

It was a thoroughly exciting and interesting event. We got to meet Googlers Iswarya and Nikhil and interact during the event. From me, the best part of the event was the icebreakers; they really made us comfortable, and we shared a lot of laughter. 

A collage of some food items at the event.A collage of some food items at the event.

The food was really appetising and full of options for everyone, and being a foodie, it became literally irresistible, and the best part of the event was that I was recognised as the “Notes Champion” and “Most Unique” note in the program. 

A photo of award for "Most Unique" note.A photo of award for "Most Unique" note.

The return journey turned out to be a rollercoaster for me, and I want to mention @zac555 and @FalguniP for their support, even though I couldn’t meet them. 

I got to meet a lot of local guides friends at the event too and want to mention them, especially @NareshDarji & @Tejal.

Happy Guiding,

Anshuk M.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
32 comments
Level 8

Re: Creator Conversation @ Google, Mumbai

Level 8

Level 7

Hello @AnshukMitra , thankyou so much for sharing amazing memories. Yes this experience was really feel like a dream.

Thanks 

P.N.Patel
Connect Moderator

Congratulations 👏 dear @AnshukMitra on your special achievement. 

Indeed it was a good campaign to learn and share.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Extremely happy to see this post, dear @AnshukMitra ...

Of course, I was knowing that you have attended the Mumbai session! 

Congratulations!

*Notes Champion” and “Most Unique” note in the program*

One more congratulations...

Great!

We are proud of you, dear...

God bless you for more achievements and success...

🤝❤️

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

Congratulations @AnshukMitra , yes, indeed it was a memorable event for us too!

Cheers!

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | Great Place to pause for Some Moments to Live: Ka'Soul Cafe, Pune |
Level 8

Level 9

@AnshukMitra 

Congratulations 🎉🥳 for creator conversation Google Notes Championship Program, very happy for you, thanks for tagging me. 

Sorry due to heat wave couldn't come to meet you all but my best wishes are always there  to you and every one. 

Connect Moderator