Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Maizura

Hi @Zulham-C6,

Since you're new to the community, you might want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic where I'm moving your post.

Also, please check out the What are Connect topics? article before your next contribution to make sure that you're posting under the relevant topic section. For more tips you can read the What makes a good post? topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Local guide level 8 from New Delhi

Hello @rajanbantas53,

Welcome to Connect!

Since this is your very first post and you are saying hi to the community, I have merged your post with the Introduce Yourself - December 2018 post, where you can get to know other Local Guides.

Feel free to add more info about yourself here.

As a side note, here are a few steps to follow 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Introductions

Hi @inzz,

Welcome to Connect!

Since you're new to the community, you might want to tell us more about yourself and get to know other Local Guides in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic where I'm moving your post.

You probably are not aware of this, but Connect is place where Local Guides usually discuss topics related to Travel, Photography, Food & Drinks and many more. So before posting on Connect, please get acquainted with the following articles, which will help you make your experience here much more enjoyable: What makes a good post? and The 5 core values of Connect.

I hope you have a great time here. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - December 2018

Hello everyone 

Happy new year dear friends. now it is my turn

Name : Ms. Tejal Chhaya

What I love about being a Local Guide : I like to know about places and love to share informational about the same so i like to write reviews about the same . I also share photos of places Wherever i visit.

" Tithal beach"The most attractive place for tourism in South Gujarat, India." Tithal beach"The most attractive place for tourism in South Gujarat, India.Photo taken at sula wine yard at Nashik ,Maharashtra , India.Photo taken at sula wine yard at Nashik ,Maharashtra , India. 

Level 8

Hi @Tejal

Nice pics

Level 8

@juna999

Thanks for appreciate.

Level 7

Re: Introductions

👍👍✌❤

Level 7