Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Beautiful Nature

Thanks for sharing your selfie @Salman_Khan I will move it to our monthly introduce yourself thread where you can tell us all about you.

Connect Moderator

Re: Dubai desert safari

Thanks for sharing your selfie @VickyTaksh, I will merge it into our Introduce Yourself thread where you can tell us all about you.

Level 5

Hi Every one

IMG-20181121-WA0013.jpg

Level 1

Bali

Bali UluwatuBali Uluwatu

Level 9

Re: Bali

Thanks @Gabriel97 for sharing your picture here, can you tell us more about this place; is anything special here ?

Share all these information here so that more and more peoples go through at this place and explore new place  around 🌎

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - December 2018

Thanks, @Christina-NYC for the kick-off!
Hello, everyone! Let me introduce myself ?

A photo of me (center) along with Mr. Suhandi Widjaja (left) and Mr. FX Budi W (right) during our meet-up in Taman Wisata Matahari, November 2018. (Credi to Mr. Suhandi Widjaja)A photo of me (center) along with Mr. Suhandi Widjaja (left) and Mr. FX Budi W (right) during our meet-up in Taman Wisata Matahari, November 2018. (Credi to Mr. Suhandi Widjaja)

Name: Mutiah

What I love about being a Local Guide: I can help others while experiencing new things and new places. Volunteering never been this fun and easy. And also, I met many wonderful people from many backgrounds thru this program, simply because we share common things: helping others.  
My favorite thing to explore: Basically, anything. But I have more interest in urban exploration thru geo-walk and photo-walk ?
Fun fact about me: I'm a junior architect with interest in heritage stuff and tourism. So, I'm being a freelance tour guide too, sometimes. I just made a walking tour trip in a "hidden" heritage place in Bogor earlier this month.
I'm also one of the youngest attendees at Local Guides Summit 17 (the youngest was 21, I'm 23 at that time). 

I'm more than happy if I can meet you guys in person, someday. Well, looks like I'm the latest who write this post. So let me blow the whistle! 

Connect Moderator

Re: JATI CE

Thanks for sharing your selfie @italo_gondim, I will merge it into our Introduce Yourself thread where you can tell us all about you and your coconuts.

Connect Moderator

Re: Hi Every one

Thanks for sharing your selfie @jagdevsingh88, I will merge it into our Introduce Yourself thread where you can tell us all about you.

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - December 2018

Nice to meet you @MutiahA 🙂

At the last day of 2018 , yeah save the best for last ,

see you next year 🙂

And of course I wish to meet u in person 🙂

Level 6

Xin chào

Xin chào mọi người.