RaviSharma111's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

How to edit ticket on map 🎫🎟️

screenshort  of  buddha smriti parkscreenshort of buddha smriti parkscreenshort  of  buddha smriti parkscreenshort of buddha smriti park

This park is showing free on map how can we edit this . 

Recently i visited this park and  captured some photo  , while entry  through gate ticket is mandatory ,  even different  section of park having  extra charges like stupa , sadhana sthal , gallary , etc . having specific tickets , i want to know how can i edit this  FREE to paid (40 Rs. ) on map .

My post 🔗🔗Buddha Smriti park 🌲  

I am tagging @MortenCopenhagen sir , @Tushar_Suradkar  sir,  @NareshDarji  sir, @ErmesT  sir, @KashifMisidia  Bhai   @SholaIB Bhai and Resected all Lg. 

Ple suggest some result 🙏

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Patna, Bihar, India
31 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: How to edit ticket on map 🎫🎟️

Excellent observation dear @RaviSharma111 

Not much experience with this but try using the 'Suggest an Edit' link seen at the bottom of your screenshot.

It might lead to the right place to suggest and edit to the ticket.

Level 9

Thank you @Tushar_Suradkar  sir for such a fast 🚴三  Reply definitely I will try this , you are amazing  , you always  Help LG , As early as possible ,  you are Leader and path shower for us, thanks for your Help and suggestion 🙏

Level 8

Can share with us destination link & snapshot of park's ticket @RaviSharma111 

shailendraOjha

You can see MY contribution Here Also.
www.youtube.com/@GoogleGuide_shailen13
Connect Moderator

@Tushar_Suradkar Bhai, I checked   Suggest an edit option yesterday, when @RaviSharma111 asked me on messenger, and I couldn't find to edit it if it's free or they charge ticket, that's why I suggested him to post in How-tos, so maybe I can also learn about it.

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator

Hi @

This is not something we volunteers can change.  Please reach out to the owners and suggest they correct the ticket price on Google Maps.

Cheers 

Morten 

Connect Moderator

Hi @RaviSharma111 

@MortenCopenhagen has suggested the correct way to edit these prizes. Only owners can edit this information through their GB Profile. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Hi @RaviSharma111 , thank you for asking.

There is not a direct way to report this wrong information, as it is sourced from the questions that Google ask to us and other online info.

But you can use an indirect way by sending a feedback-

On desktop you can do it by starting from "edit the map" and following the steps here below

ErmesT_0-1713103171449.png

On mobile please follow what indicated in How to send us feedback in Google Maps 

Google will check your feedback and take the necessary actions. Be aware that it may take quite a long time

Connect Moderator

@RaviSharma111 and @NareshDarji 

I just visited the pin https://maps.app.goo.gl/3hvPAhjTmS78FKV26

And saw that the owners have not claimed the pin so they will not be able able to fix the ticket price until after they have claimed the pin and successfully verified their ownership.  This can take a long time. So what @ErmesT suggested is probably the best path forward, unless @NareshDarji could suggest the Maps Support Team to fix this.

Cheers 

Morten 

Level 9

Thank you @ShailendraOjha  for your reply you can chek through  link 🔗   recently visit this place in patna.