Noel890's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Posting a Second Review

How do I post a second review for a location on the same account? The first experience was terrible, and the second was great. I was able to do a different restaurant previously.

6 comments
Level 6

Re: Posting a Second Review

Hello @Noel890,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

Unfortunately, it's not possible to post a second review for the same location with the same account. I suggest editing your review to include your second experience and changing the stars accordingly. I don't believe you wrote two reviews for the same location with the same account; you probably either edited the review or posted a new one with a different account. I checked your Google Maps profile and don't see two reviews for the same location, but you did write two reviews for two different locations with the same name; perhaps you mixed them up and believed they were the same one?

Regards,

Ethan

Level 4

Hello, 

I did post two from the same account , here is the first and the second image_2024-04-27_232942416.pngimage_2024-04-27_233016367.png

Level 6

Hey @Noel890,

If you look closely, although the name is the same, the locations are completely different.

Level 4

Ah ok, thanks. I will update my other review shortly 

Level 6

You're welcome. Here are tips to writing a good Google review, should you need it.

Level 8

Same names but different locations that's why 🙂

**Sorry I see that it's already been handled now there's a responses had not loaded in my feed"*

Tonia Watkins