RaviSharma111's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: How to edit ticket on map 🎫🎟️

Thank you @ShailendraOjha  ji for your help and comment , but your solution is not  satisfactory  I am aggery with  @ErmesT   sir has suggest  satisfactory answer and all LG and  connect moderator Also agree with Him , so today i visited that park for ticket but unfortunately it was closed  on monday , so had taken some more photo of ticket price .  you will find it in below comment section, and i assured you i will soon post ticket on connect. thanks  for your support and favour .

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Level 9

#PHOTO  of TICKET PRICE at Budhha park patna ,  Suggestion  by senior connect moderator#PHOTO of TICKET PRICE at Budhha park patna , Suggestion by senior connect moderator

Today i visited park and Captured  some photo showing ticket price of Budhha smriti park  , As by guidance  of our senior I am posting this photo How to send feedback to map team , i thanks  to all my friend, senior and LG who supported me in this correct change of ticket,  thank you  all .

@ErmesTsir,  @MortenCopenhagen sir ,@Tushar_Suradkar sir , @KashifMisidia bhai  @NareshDarji  sir  @Annaelisa  ji  , @ShailendraOjha  and all those who supported for this good cause . 

Thank you again  everyone for your kind support and  valuable feedback for my question .

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Connect Moderator

I'm happy that you reach at the conclusion of the issue @RaviSharma111 

Just a small tip for you,

Try not to tag alot of people in your posts and comments together. Because sometimes that's not good to do extra taggings. 

I hope you will get it.

All the Best 👍 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 8

I completely agree with your suggestion dear friend @KashifMisidia 

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 9

Yes Sure @KashifMisidia  bhai Defiantly,  i will work on your Tip what you have suggested  ,  from till now i will consider #tagging  . i will  tag less number of people in upcoming post messages.

Thank you for your valuable feedback and comment . 

Connect Moderator

That's great @RaviSharma111 

All the best 🙏

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 8

Dear @RaviSharma111  I'm not talking to provide snapshot of ticket for my benifits, it's just help to understand your concern (issue) to Google support team.

Note - May be you understand my point.

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 9

off course @ShailendraOjha   ji whenever i will get time i go, purchase and post on connect today i try but Monday park was close so  i was not able to purchase tickets , Monday is off day  , i will publish ticket soon here on connect  Thank you for your support .

Level 9

@RaviSharma111 

Ihr habt doch eine Touristeninformation, die laut Internet auch diesen Park darstellt.

Ich würde bei solchen Fehlinformation hier bei uns, die Touristeninformation per E-Mail informieren.

Dafür sind doch Touristen-Informationen zuständig 

Connect Moderator

Well, @RaviSharma111 , @ShailendraOjha , I think the issue is well documented on the POI itself, with reviews and photos mentioning already that the place it is not free.

Regarding asking for a solution "If you find my comment helpful for your issue" I think that a solution should be given when an issue is solved, @RaviSharma111 , and when it provide a complete and clear answer. Asking for a solution was something widely asked in connect in the past, and considered a bad practice.

Regarding over-tagging, I don't see an issue in this post, @KashifMisidia , because he's responding only to people involved in this conversation. But I agree that, generally speaking, over-tagging is a bad practice. For more details, Ravi, you can read To Tag or Not to Tag? Best practices and rules about tagging people in Connect