Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: How a local guide celebrated the national festival Dashain

It's my pleasure @Seedra. 🙂

Level 10

Thank you so much @DavidTito. You are always welcomed to experience the culture with me. 🙂

Level 9

Thank you for sharing those beautiful photos of your festival @BishowvijayaP.
I love that cooking in firewood, in Sri Lanka we also do the same during our festival, you may like this Thai Pongal post 🙂

Level 10

Hi @BishowvijayaP

Thank you so much for sharing.  There is so much knowledge here about your country. Nepal is so beautiful, your culture is so fervent ane totally captivating. 

The videos and photos are so cool. And you have a brilliant story telling talent. So clear, detailled, specific, interesting and exciting. 

Have a wonderful weekend. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Very invigorating, detail show of Nepal. Check it out;  @HelloSamsonR , @LaxmiG1 ,  @Sagir , @SarahKa , @KarenVChin , @surendra , @NatalkaR  ,

#LetsGuide

#OnGoogleMaps 

Level 8

So  nice pics

Asheesh Pandey
Connect Moderator

Thanks @BishowvijayaP for taking the time to document your country's national holiday for us here on Connect and for creating your Dashain YouTube video.

You know your parents and your sisters can all be Local Guides. As long they are the age of 18, it's easy, as you know, to sign up and become Local Guides.

This year at Connect Live we had Local Guides brothers and Local Guides boyfriend and girlfriend who attended. For the next Connect Live, it would be amazing to have parents or a family be able to get invited and attend. 

Think about the possibilities here @BishowvijayaP!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

Hi @BishowvijayaP,

I hope you are doing fine.

Thanks for sharing the Dashain festival. It is always great to discover the world with beautiful post, photos and video like yours.

Keep it up and see you around

Jul

Level 10

Thank you for your words dear @IlankovanT. i am gonna check the link you provided. 🙂

Level 10

Thank you so much dear @Justine2807 for your beautiful comment plus exposing the post to more friends. I am glad to be your friend. 🙂

Level 10

Thank you so much for your nice feedback dear @AsheeshPandey. 🙂