Haseeb's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Global Friendships via LG's Program !

Level 10

Level 10

I love this post too @DavidTito because it's about our friendship,and we are all very good friends,

Have a nice day

Level 9

Thanks for sharing this awesome 360 bro

@StephenAbraham wrote:

Best friends of Malaysia Local Guides: @Haseeb@Nabeel-Khan@AkmalB@Atiq19@Mrspade85@PavelSarwar@Cweng@Asmarterway@AlsmieA@Shirni

Level 9

tons of tons of notifecation bro @Haseeb aandd ssomethinngg haappennd  tto mmyy keybord tthe letttterss  sstomethihig wwronfg  wwitth  lleett mmee  ffiixx and rreepllyy :)))  aannd ddontt  wworryy i  wwiilll eddiitt thiis  ccommment too ::)0

Level 7

Wow,Haseeb I've read your experience and so happy to know that the feeling of family has gotten to you too.dankie meneer

Level 9

My Charming Friend @ValeriaA_ ,

A best friend is like a four leave clover , hard to find , Lucky to have ....

I am very proud of your friendship,

Thank you again and again and again...

P.S:

How you choose

your lovely words !??

Thanks again 😄

Level 9

Ahaaaa @Briggs so you planning for your great posts , in advance :-)))

@Briggs wrote:

@Haseeb!

You are such a kind and gentle soul. I love how you've mentioned us Aussies here, and you've called us mates, which is pretty much the pseudonym we like to call each other. You're a great friend Haseeb, and so supportive and involving. Thank you for your acknowledgement. I would like to write about the friendships I've made here on Local Guides Connect, but maybe I'll probably do that when it's my year anniversary in Local Guides Connect.

Based on my profile, I joined Local Guides Connect on 22-04-2017 07:46 PM. That's just nine days from today.

This is a celebration of our friendship, and I am hopeful that I will travel the world and meet all local guides like yourself and so many others you've humbly mentioned in this great community. Kudos to you!

Level 9

Yeah @Sagir one day we will meet all Amen :-)))

Level 9

OMG... @AlejandraMaria we are talking about Friendship here, what can i say what can i say !??

First thank you for your kind words ,

And i Appreciate all your well written comments and posts , you deal with in very respectful way , and we learn from you also as you learn from us , 

I am very proud of your friendship

My great friend from Ayamonte South of spain :-))))