Justine2807's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do I.T. right.Make a difference. Connect Live Let's Guide, We can Jive!

WOW , I love Australia. Glad to see your post.

Level 10

Hi @Anonymous

I am very well. Thank you for asking. How are you? 

Thank you for your kind words and always motivating support. Your work here is innovative and inspiring.

I am very thankful for all you do to help so many people here in Local Guides Connect. 

Have a magnificent week ahead.

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Bls: Do I.T. right.Make a difference. Connect Live Let's Guide, We can Jive!

Hi @ErmesT

Thank you as always for your kindness and sincere support, like all Moderators here, thank you all. 

As said I was hoping to get the autosaved copy of this post that I made, as a part of my application, as well as simply my sharing with this brilliant Local Guides international cultural family all the wonder and joy of all the excellent experiences I have encountered both here through the interactive posts in this community plus at all the fun meetups as well. Thank you for your idea to check the drafts. It was not there.

It is quite a large post and the first attempt I made said it was over 20,000 words .. lol.. so I had to reduce it to make it available for everyone to see. 

I am sure there will be a way to find it and share it. Thank you again for your continual kindness and inspiration. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Connect Moderator

@Justine2807

this is the list of all the topics started by you. If your post is not here, and is not in draft, I unfurtunately don't see other place to search for. (I have also checked the quarantine area, and you don't have any post in there) 

I am sorry to say that I dont have other way to search for your post.

Ermes

Level 10

Hey hi @Anonymous

Australia loves you! Check it out on Google Maps! We all love Australia. We all love Google Maps!We all love Australia. We all love Google Maps!

Make plans to #travel with Google TripsGoogle TripsGoogle Trips

Let me know when you are coming and we will set up a Google Maps Local Guides Connect Meetup with all the wonderful Google Maps Local Guides in #Sydney, #Australia. I hope we get to see you soon. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hi @ErmesT

Thanks again for all you do. 

I am on mobile right now and I checked the link you gave me for drafts both on mobile as well as on the desktop function on mobile. There were no drafts available at all on either. You are the best , and I really appreciate your help. 

Ok, so what to do next.. Lets get this into some fun proceedings, lol hahaha I am sure  you know what II mean. I will get my mind into some deep mind processing and see what I can come up with. 

Have a magical week ahead living legend! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Connect Moderator

your contribution and motivation is immensely felt all over the Google platforms from Map, G+, Hangout to YouTube.. 

@Justine2807 you are a living legend that I always feel your enthusiasm...

I'm always proud that I crosses path of life with you...

i'm sure this post is enough for your connect application so don't bother with the one that is not save...

Best of luck to us all... see you soon..

kind regards

@Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Connect Moderator

@Justine2807, Helllooooo from San Francisco! Happy that you tagged me to read your Connect post and watch your video!  Your high energy and  bubbly personality are contagious. I will bet my life that @Briggs and @OSAMA would agree with me.

I wish you good luck! Hoping this year may be the year for us to finally meet! 

Cheers,

Karen

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm great @Justine2807! Thank you for asking...

Thank you and wish u a happy week as well! ☺️

Level 10

Hi @Justine2807,

I am sad for you. I had the same issue few times. I know what you are talking about!

Now, I always make copy paste into Word when I write a long post as a safeguard. 

Good luck 

See you around

Jul