YasumiKikuchi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: [DEEP JAPAN] #03 Fushimi Inari Shrine is the most famous sightseeing spot in Japan⛩

I'm glad you're showing us some of the attractions that we don't hear about everyday @YasumiKikuchi.

For me this is the best way to experience a new country. You see the popular tourist spots so often on TV and online, and when you finally go to see them yourself, your expectations are ruining the experience. 

I would much rather go and see sites I have never heard of before, so thank you again.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Re: [DEEP JAPAN] #03 Fushimi Inari Shrine is the most famous sightseeing spot in Japan⛩

@YasumiKikuchi yes, well, it was donated by the Japanese Embassy. I found out when writing the recap that it is one of the largest of its kind outside of Japan. It also has one of the few copies of the Japanese Peace Bell donated by Japan to the United Nations. 

Connect Moderator

Sorry for reaching so late your tag @KarenVChin and @YasumiKikuchi 

In addition mo the link given by Karen, I suggest you, instead to post a lot of small photos (the limit still 1000, the size of the picture doesn't matter) you can post a collage of photos. With the assistant of Google Photos you can build a collage (up to nine photos), using the photo uploaded in there, whithout installing any software on your phone

Connect Moderator

Always loving your post @YasumiKikuchi !! Thanks for sharing beautiful Japan to us all!

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Google Moderator

@YasumiKikuchi さん、

タグありがとうございます。返事遅くなってすみません。

伏見稲荷大社🦊をご紹介していただき誠にありがとうございます。京都には私が一番好きな場所です。写真はとても綺麗です!

YasumiKikuchiさんの記事をお読みして本当に光栄です。これからもよろしくお願いいたします。

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hello @ErmesT 

Thank you for the idea of ​​collage🙏

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 10

Hi @AdrianLunsong 

Thank you for always subscribing😊! I will continue to introduce Japan to Deep🗾

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage

Level 10

Hi @Ivi_Ge 

The torii photographs you posted are impressive😃You are very familiar with Japan, so if you see Torii, please introduce it!

Google Moderator

Thank you for the kind words @YasumiKikuchi.

I really love Japan 🙂 And my favorite Torii is The Great Torii of Miyajima. I was living in Hiroshima prefecture so Itsukushima Shrine was close to my place. Have you ever been there?

Here are some of mine photos from there. 

Caption: A photo of the Great Torii of Miyajima, Japan. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)Caption: A photo of the Great Torii of Miyajima, Japan. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)Caption: A photo of Google Moderator Ivi_Ge in front of the Miyajima Torii. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)Caption: A photo of Google Moderator Ivi_Ge in front of the Miyajima Torii. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)

Level 10

Hi @Ivi_Ge 

It is fortunate that you lived in southwest of Japan where there are many ancient shrines. Otorii of Miyajima is a popular spot for Japanese. You may know that this torii is not fixed to the ground. It seems that it is able to withstand the damage of the wave if it builds by its own weight than it is fixed to the ground😮