YasumiKikuchi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: [DEEP JAPAN] #03 Fushimi Inari Shrine is the most famous sightseeing spot in Japan⛩

Hello @YasumiKikuchi ,

What an interesting place! Like I've said in a previous post, I have never been to Japan but the Fushimi Inari Shrine looks like the place a tourist like me would love to visit.

I don't think we have a Torii here in Bulgaria but I might be wrong. I will make a research and let you know if I find one. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Re: [DEEP JAPAN] #03 Fushimi Inari Shrine is the most famous sightseeing spot in Japan⛩

@YasumiKikuchi , wonderful post! It seems that I have seen this famous Kyoto shrine a lot in the last year.  I know at least three people who made the pilgrimage (and they are not Japanese) to visit the beauty of this place.  Did you see a lot of foreigners visiting there?

I do want to point out in case you are not aware of this about Connect, but there is a 1000 photo limit for each of us Local Guides. I am concerned that you might reach this limit with all your amazing photography posts.  @ErmesT  wrote this great Connect resource post to help those Local Guides who are getting very close or have reached the limit.  I can tell you @MahabubMunna  has reached the 1000 photos limit and he is constantly working on this dilemma.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

Thank you for subscribing @MoniDi 
I pray for you a chance to visit someday😉. Because Bulgaria and Japan are very friendly relations, there may be torii. I am looking forward to your discovery😃

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 10

Thanks for the support @KarenVChin 
I did not notice that there is a photo restriction😮. Thank you for telling me! I will investigate it promptly🤔.
Since you are close to Japan, I am looking forward to seeing you someday to visit someday😉!

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage

Connect Moderator

@YasumiKikuchi great photos! I love how many cats there are, and also found really impressive how some areas of the Senbon Torii get so little light inside.

We do have a Torii in our Japanese Garden commemorating its 50 year anniversary. You can see it in the recap of the photowalk we had there.

Thank you for sharing and mentioning me!

Former Google Contributor

This place looks amazing @YasumiKikuchi, thank you for sharing!

In the first photo I thought you were walking among thousands of giant pencils.

I really like following your posts about Japan, and I think I will have the best itinerary for when I one day decide to visit. 

Thank you for showing us what japan has to offer!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you for introduction @Jesi,

It was the fall of last year that I saw a wonderful meet-up of the Japanese garden organized by you and @ValeriaA_👍. She also said that likes Japan and sushi very much🍣. After War, as many Japanese people became immigrants in South America, it may be that your Japanese garden construction has become very real🤔

Level 10

Thank you for the very funny imagination @MortenSI!

This looked like a giant pencil You never made a mistake. Because Torii is a pillar with wood cut like a pencile✎ In our country there are very many wooden buildings🌲.

I will introduce Japan with responsibility as I mention DEEP JAPAN in the article🤝.

Connect Moderator

@YasumiKikuchi I'm glad that you liked the meet up, and remember it! @FaridTDF was looking for a place to do a photowalk, I thought of some places including the Japanese Garden as it's beautiful, and another Local Guide told us that it was free that day so that settled it 😅

The garden was actually a gift from the Japanese Government for taking in so many Japanese immigrants with open arms 🙂

Level 10

Thank you for telling me the background @Jesi 
Was it provided by the Japanese government? Then it should be elaborate🤔! Your group is a good friend, including @FaridTDF😊