YasumiKikuchi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

#Bike - Let's edit the bicycle information🚴‍♀️🚴‍♂️🚴‍♀️‌‌ SDGs topic

(Sendai Cycling Road @YasumiKikuchi)(Sendai Cycling Road @YasumiKikuchi)

World traffic is shifting to bicycles🚲

According to one economic news, bicycle sales in 2020 increased by 25%. This is a phenomenal increase. Bicycles have been recommended as part of sustainable energy. It seems to have boosted because of the pandemic.😷😃💡🚲

We can imagine that Google Maps users are asking for bike information. Let's start editing!🗺

Provide information to the Cycling Road🚴‍🚴‍🚴‍

Your ride video will drive people to cycling enthusiasts. Google Maps videos can easily explain how comfortable the road is. In the case of photos, upload that highlight the road conditions, landscapes, rest area, possibility of animals crossing, and beautiful photos of your bike.

(Sendai Cycling Road @YasumiKikuchi)

(Natori Cycle Sports Center @YasumiKikuchi)

Natori Cycle Sports Center

My review has all the points to investigate a cycling road. Check out my link.👀

(Bicycle parking lot survey @YasumiKikuchi)

Does the place welcome bicycles?🤗
Harbor Hamburger Hachi
Sendai International Airport
Natori Library

If they are welcoming, there are plenty of bicycle parking lots. We will investigate the existence and condition of the parking lot or bicycle stand. It's often free. But, some parking is charged.🔍

(Shiroishi River Hitome Senbon Sakura @YasumiKikuchi )

Is it a beautiful place?🌸🚲🌸

Shiroishi River Hitome Senbon Sakura

We ride because we enjoy cycling, not because it is sustainable. Let us introduce you to a place that touches your heart. Those who have experienced beautiful cycling will continue to ride their bikes. Take a picture of how beautiful it is and upload it. Even more important is the "distance and safety to the location" information.

(Sendai Cycling Road @YasumiKikuchi)

Sendai Miyagi Cycling List 
Post with a hashtag that is easy to find in your country, for example #Bike👍

#SDGs
#Sustainability

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

日本、宮城県仙台市
37 comments
Level 10

Re: #Bike - Let's edit the bicycle information🚴‍♀️🚴‍♂️🚴‍♀️‌‌ SDGs topic

Hello dear @YasumiKikuchi 

I agree with all except "We ride because we enjoy cycling, not because it is sustainable😅 

In the past few days I also posted something is related to sustainability: A tree for Google. In fact my first reason to use bicycle is its sustainability in most cases , although if I use bicycle in a park, that is definitely to enjoy the environment. 

And even if there is a place like that cherry blossom tree you photographed, who don't like to enjoy it? 😍

I also try to add bicycle information to the map and this is nice to see those spots are become more useful these days.

Thanks for this nice and inspiring post 

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 10

Hello @Amiran Thanks for your comment!

People do not act on the request that they "must". We will act because it is fun. They do not participate because SDGs are important, but because it is fun. We don't want to hear the words of serious people, but We will hear the words of fun people. The important thing is to achieve.

This is also one of leadership😉

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage

Level 10

I agree with you @YasumiKikuchi Yes, making tasks fun will help people do better and with enjoy in general, but my comment was about myself and only about riding bicycle 😉 Indeed I enjoy other kinds of green commuting much more, like scooter, roller skate and skateboard, so when I use bicycle, participating in SDG is my direct priority. So even if the phrase you mentioned is true about most people, but it has also exceptions like me 🙃

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 3

классные фотографии. Я бы тоже с удовольствием прокатилась по такой дороге)))

Level 10

Hi Dear @YasumiKikuchi 

Wow , This a great post indeed! Yes I agrre with now days many loves By cycle to avoid traffaic, bur most of the rider use it as fun or enjoy the natural environment as well as some are use ir as an great exercise too. Your all the photos ar stunning!

Have a nice day my dear friend!😍

Here is my recent posts for you! 

MD MAHBUB HYDER
Level 10

@YasumiKikuchi  exceptional photography. keep it up brother 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

Hi @Amiran
Do you also enjoy skateboarding and roller skating? That's cooool!!
Such information will surely be appreciated🛹

Level 10

Thank you @VNikaV !
This area was destroyed by the tsunami, and the government decided to reuse the land for leisure and sports, and it was rebuilt over 10 years. As a result, an unrealistic landscape spread🏞

Level 10

Thank you for agreeing @MAHBUB_HYDER 
It seems that we are feeling the danger of life at the same time in the world and are thinking of letting go of various wastes. We know that every time we experience such a crisis, only the real thing remains and is refined.