cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: #Bike - Let's edit the bicycle information🚴‍♀️🚴‍♂️🚴‍♀️‌‌ SDGs topic

Okay i understand @Sahilmsk2208 
Have fun when you're released!

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Connect Moderator

Amazing post @YasumiKikuchi . Somehow I missed that when you published it. Thx for pointing it out to me.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 10

Hello @JanVanHaver 
Thanks for checking my post! I'm glad to hear your comments😀

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage

Connect Moderator

Beautiful post @YasumiKikuchi.  Your post reminded me of my experience in Europe, back in 2012. I saw in Netherlands and Denmark more bikes on the road than motor vehicles. This made me happy. Because back then I just learned to ride a bike. It was fun experience for me. Now, when people talk about sustainable energy, I remember my experience in Europe. I loved your statement "We ride because we enjoy cycling, not because it is sustainable". Wonderful pictures and the 360 video! I hope in the upcoming days the Maps will be richer with more bicycle information. Thank you for sharing your story Yasumi. By the way, did you take part in the cycling tour in San Francisco hosted by Kim when you came for Connect Live? 

Level 10

Hello @SoniaK 
Thank you for reminding me of the memories I really enjoyed 2018!😆

I wanted to take part in that fascinating cycling. But, the day before, I was infected with the flu of an old gentleman who had a severe cough in MUNI.😷
I temporarily blocked the team that passed near the inn where I was sleeping and took a picture!

CIMG0019 1-COLLAGE.jpg

@KimberlyAnnG @PaulPavlinovich and TEAM 2018 that does a great contribution! 👍

I yearn for a developed country for bicycles like Europe. Taiwan is also a wonderful developed country for bicycles. Bicycle maintenance in Japan, an automobile country, has just begun in the wake of the Great East Japan Earthquake.

Connect Moderator

Ah the big ride. That was a very fun day @YasumiKikuchi and I'm glad you recovered in time to join the main event.

Paul

Level 10

Hi @PaulPavlinovich ,

Yes, it was a really fun ride! On that day, when I walked back and forth on the Golden Gate Bridge from the afternoon, the symptoms disappeared. The main event was really fun. Hope it will come again, thank you!😆

Connect Moderator