MaximusPrime

Wow St.Francisco.

Tell me more

Connect Moderator

Re: Local guide connect 2018 application

Make sure you fill out the form @Sumit_k_bera good luck

Connect Moderator

Re: Connect Live в Сан-Франциско 2018 по-русски

Hi, thanks for asking all the guidelines are in the Connect Live information @YegorTreonsky you will find lots of questions just like yours and ideas on this thread https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Connect-Live-2018-questions-comments-amp-ap... I will move your post there now.

Regards Paul

Level 6

Connect With Local Guides

I am surely eager to learn and improve the quality of content. I wish to have lot more to share

Level 9

Re: MaximusPrime

Hello @MaximusPrime

A very warm welcome to connect 🙂

As you are new here, allow me to share some information you may find helpful in making your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate:

I hope you will have sufficient assistance from all these links 🙂

Regards

Level 5

Local Guide Connect 2018

Hello everybody I want to participate in Local Guides Connect 2018. Help me raise Colombia's flag with pride!!

Level 9

Re: Connect live

I'm.sorry what's wrong in the greetings

@PaulPavlinovich

Former Google Contributor

Re: Submit application for local guide meet

Hello @heidary, thank you for your interest - however, all Connect Live attendees must be at least 21 years old prior to the event. Please find more info @ FAQs here: Connect Live 2018! 

Level 10

Re: Connect Live 2018: questions, comments, & application ideas

Thanks @Badruddeen, I have corrected the mistake in the link  How I created my signature. I checked all the links in my post and I have discovered that the result of the use of the HTLM editor of the forum has been "Marked as spam. If you believe this is an error, submit an abuse report."

It was a pleasure to meet you in San Francisco, now any time I hear about Maldives,  I remenber  our exchanges 

Level 8

Re: Connect Live 2018: questions, comments, & application ideas

@JeanRV wrote:

Thanks @Badruddeen, I have corrected the mistake in the link  How I created my signature. I checked all the links in my post and I have discovered that the result of the use of the HTLM editor of the forum has been "Marked as spam. If you believe this is an error, submit an abuse report."

It was a pleasure to meet you in San Francisco, now any time I hear about Maldives,  I remenber  our exchanges 

Jean, Thank you

Indeed we had a little time together in San Francisco but we have done so much together in that short time. Lot of sweet memories and learning and knowing each other and exchanging ideas was perfect. I hope and look forward to meet again Jean. 

Jean, please do let me know if you are visiting the Maldives.

Cheers 🍻