brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

@Rezgar  thanke you  some time I forget  make @ before the name I written emediatly

Level 7

Hello everyone!

My name is Lester Luna, I am from Nicaragua, I am 27 years old, I am an English teacher.

I live in Managua which is the capital city. I am getting married soon so I can tell I am married! Haha...

I love to watch videos on YouTube, I love to travel, I love to serve and help with my church and I also love photography, design 

and playing instruments. (I play percussion).

I have been a local guide for a few years now, and I am happy to be part of this great community. I am a local guide because I can contribute with information I know that useful for other people.

The same information that I would expect to find in google maps.

Earning badges and the opportunity to go the Summit are also incentives. 🙂

Let me share my strengths and areas of opportunity so you can know me better.

My strengths:

- Positive

- Always willing to help

- Smart

- Persistent

- Selfless

My areas of opportunity:

- My patience

- My temperament

- Being humble

Fun fact about me: 

I once wore my mom's pants to go to school, I end up realizing that when I came back from school, even when my classmates told me that my pants were weird. Hahaha!

IMG-20161212-WA0025.jpg

Level 10

That's Ok! @Abdullahyahya

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Hi @LesterLuna

Thank you for sharing.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 8

Hola Local Guides!

Hola I´m Esteban from Acapulco, Mexico. I am an avid photographer and love to travel and capture the world with my camera, as most people that I know, I work a lot, I´m currently work in the finance sector but would rather have my own business in order to have more time to spend taking pictures, and I´m really trying to build something on photography right now. I spend a lot of time reading and writing reviews and LocalGuides have given me this oportunity, I love to share my travel experiences with anybody that would listen or ask for advice. In my experience with local guides I can say that this is one of the best platforms to contribute and learn with and from people all over the world. Cheers!!!

Level 7

HesalGopi

Hi Guys I'm local guide in TamilNaduMy profileMy profile

Former Google Contributor

Re: HesalGopi

Hi @HesalGopi,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your post to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

See you around!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

I'm a new low level local guider

Hello everyone!

I'm a new low level local guider. I like meeting new people, traveling, outside acts... ^_^

Former Google Contributor

Re: I'm a new low level local guider

Hey @tunglinhly,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a photo of yourself and get to know others.

Since you're new to the community, you can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect. If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.

See you around!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hello everyone I joined local guide in the year 2016 but never gave a proper introduction so here it is.

Spoiler
Hang on it's going to  be a bumpy ride

1. Name: SHRAVAN Y JAIN 

(You can call me  Mr.360😄 because i am big fan of photo-sphere and virtual reality glasses)

2. Place: Pune,Maharashtra,India ,born and bought up in mangalore (the coastal district of India)

3. What I love about being a local guide:I am a traveler and technology enthusiast  by passion I love to travel lot of places and local guide is place where I can share my exploration with the world,So it encourages millions of people to come out of their stressful work and explore the beauty of nature ,make easy decisions to find where to stay and where to get best local food from my google maps contribution.Also this platform helps me with meeting new people around the globe so i can develop myself from top contributors,professional photographers  and gain knowledge.

4.My favorite thing to explore:

As I said I'm traveler I love being outside explore the unknown places,trekking hikes.I love to taste different street foods and my personal favorites are misal pav,Dahi puri,Dhokla,Samosa and it just goes on...Mumbai is a place i recommend  for having best street food(mouth watering) to be exact girgoan chowpatty . There is a full area of street food stalls set up with mats on the ground for you to take your shoes off, enjoy the local cuisine and take in the sights and sounds,especially the sunset.

5.Fun fact about me:I loose lot of stuffs during my travel.Once I forgot to take my bag with me 😄(sounds  silly but that is the ugly truth)

Also i love riding bikes especially royal enfield worlds oldest motorcycle brand and i choose bike over four wheeler so i can go anywhere  ,even where roads are not good or even no road .So i can  explore our beautiful planet earth and share with beautiful people like you.

Me at shaniwaar vada fortMe at shaniwaar vada fort

me enjoying  the wildernessme enjoying the wilderness

Hiking second highest peak of karnatakaHiking second highest peak of karnataka

taking photosphere using streertview app @kavaledurgaforttaking photosphere using streertview app @kavaledurgafort

discovered a  Lake in the middle  of nowherediscovered a Lake in the middle of nowhere