brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Salmaan - A Level 8 Local Guide from India

@AnuradhaP i become little lazy when using mobile :-))))

For that i mentioned you and i niw you will share the link , thank you :-))))

Level 10

Re: Salmaan - A Level 8 Local Guide from India

@OSAMA You are so clever. 😄

Level 10

Re: My passion for photographs

Hello @AldoMariani, I love photography too.

Friendly greetings from Bengkulu - Indonesia.

Adrian

Adriansyah PuteraFlickr
Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi @ESTERINA0405. I'm going to move your introduction into the April 2018 Introduction thread to keep Connect organized, but don't worry, the URL will stay the same. 😊

Level 10

Super pictures

Good introduction

A heavenly mood

Thank you @Chencurrent

BHASI BAHULEYAN
Level 7

Hola Cinthiava:

Mucho gusto, Soy Vanessa, vivo en San Jose del Cabo, un pequeno lugar en la punta de la peninsula de Baja California Sur.

Recien estoy llegando al foro; ve mucho contenido en ingles … Bueno vivimos en un mundo conectado hablar una segunda lengua siempre sera ventaja.

Saludos,

Level 1

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Satish suthar a big man

Level 3

Raspust

Skolska 2018/19 pocinje sa pripremom 16. 08. 2018. GodineKolege na pauziKolege na pauzi

Former Google Contributor

Re: Raspust

Hi @miso_pejovic,

This looks like your first post on Local Guides Connect and we are happy to see you here.

You might want to make a post in Introduce Yourself -July 2018 so that people would know who you are. You may also want to:

As a tip, I recommend you to Search the community before creating a message, as many questions already resolved. However, if you need more information, do not hesitate to mention the Google and Connect moderators or reply here.

Enjoy the community!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Vendor

Hi @Gaggy,

Just to let you know that I've moved your post out of the spam, and it is now visible publicly. Some posts are being automatically marked as spam, apologies for that. You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

I merged your post on the monthly topic Introduce Yourself - April 2018.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!