ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: CleanTheWorld- Jesolo beach

Going well is something hard to say, @DavidTito. For now, let say that the emergency is ended, we are no longer in red, or orange, alert. There are a lot of damage, we lost more than 10 million of trees, some road, some house, a couple of bridges, and 30 human life.

Now we start to clean the mood, collect the plastic, rebuild the bridges.

That's all we can do. For the life we can only cry. For the trees we will have to wait other 100 years, for the woods to be back in the same conditions.

Well, we do the best that we can

Connect Moderator

@ErmesT, ten fe todo se solucionara rápidamente. Es muy doloroso por la pérdida de vidas humanas, creo que lo peor que tuvo esta catástrofe, son las 30 almas que no tenían que irse, los árboles todo eso se soluciona allí necesitamos varias brigadas que reforesten las montañas o mejor aún usar esas nuevas técnicas de sembrado aéreo de lugares de difícil acceso. Y con respecto a lo edilicio depende de cuan dispuesto esté el gobierno de turno para reparar lo más rápido que pueda las pérdidas ocasionadas 

Saludos Farid

Connect Moderator

Level 8

@ErmesT I can't quite ready that but I know where this is going and it is going to great I'm on edge my seat and all systems go, I can't wait to see the other end 

Level 8

@ErmesT That's good news now we can calmly take our time, I love the way you explain it it is so very humble of you

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Ivi_Ge

For this kind of actions we have a lot of people that want to be present. We have a good sense of being part of a community, when we need to act. 

Connect Moderator

Attention everyone:

The new position for the meet-up is now defined: https://goo.gl/maps/3eZhmK89QNB2

The great news is that, the first part of the beach is now clean, thank to a huge group of volunteers (350)

Congratulations

Caption: 350 volunteers cleaning the beach - Photo courtesy of Simone AndreettaCaption: 350 volunteers cleaning the beach - Photo courtesy of Simone Andreetta

Level 8

@ErmesT Ohhh my gosh I have seen it all now, I will create a location for this in the Map soon and I will tag you in this same thread. what a fantastic photo this is Tops

Connect Moderator

The recap will be ready soon, @DavidTito, with all the needed information.

I still working on it.

Here a preliminary view of the video (I still working on it, it is not finished yet, but is good enough for a preview)

Level 10