AnitaAO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Are you a female local guide? Let's meet you

Thanks for introducing us @ValeriaA_!

It's nice to meet you @AnitaAO! I'm Jesica, and like Valeria said I'm from Argentina as well. We are also both from Buenos Aires.

I think I started contributing in December 2016 but I'm not sure 😬

As the time went by I started contributing more and more and eventually realized how much Local Guides can help people and improve Google Maps, I love helping so it became a big part of my life pretty fast ☺

I'm tagging @Justine2807, another female active member of this community. 

EDIT: Since she was already tagged, I will tag @MiaMaria, yet another active female member, who loves falafels ☺

Level 8

I am a female local guide from Kolkata,India.

Level 9

Nice to meet you @Ranjana.

Tag another female please.

Cheers!

Anita

A-Beta
Level 8

Nice to meet you too.But I don't know any female local guide.You are right.Male local guides are more in number.We are few.

Level 9

Hi @Jesi, I am glad to meet you, you have really come a long way from 2016. Thank you for reaching out.

Cheers!

Anita

A-Beta
Level 9

Wow, am sure you are going to meet someone here,,, let's connect with each other please.

Cheers!

Anita

A-Beta
Level 8

Glad to meet you.You have made a great contribution.I am contributing since 2017.Now I am in level 8.

Level 8

Yup! Think so.

Level 9

What Wonderful post @AnitaAO :-)))

As a father of three daughters i can say nice to meet you 😁

And of course Greetings to all my great Local Guides females from all around the world ,

Really really you do great jop , before joiniJo This Wonderful Amazing Community i was thinking that maps and navigation is for Males , and you proof that female ate better (sometimes) than male in Mapping for example @ all of you 😁😁😁

👍🎉🎁👍🎉🎁

Keep it up & see you at the top

@AlejandraMaria @ValeriaA_ @Jesi @MagdaG @KlaudiaB @NatalkaR @MelizzaNeon @LaxmiG1 @Asmageek & all 

You are all great and am very proud of you 👍👍👌😊

Connect Moderator

If you want my point of view @AnitaAO, I can tell you that the point is not related to the number.

I am observing this community from a privilegiate place, as I was invited for moderating this community one year ago.

In my opinion we don't have to confuse number of members with number of contribution. Male members contribute more than females in here, but the average of male contribution is very low, if we use quality as parameters. A lot of self celebrating post, with low content but a lot of pats on the shoulder.

Female members produce less post, but the quality level is much higher.

Personally, if I have to make a choice between quantity Vs quality, I personally choose the second. I do strongly believe that we can produce more quality. So kudos to your post