AnitaAO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Are you a female local guide? Let's meet you

Hi @AnitaAO, welcome to connect. You are an amazing female Local Guides! Nice to meet you here. Feel free to share everything here 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 10

Female local guides are not that much less in number @AnitaAO. Just they are not much active on connect. I hope your post will make them much active and it's been already reflected from previous comments. 

Allow me to introduce top level female local guide from Nepal : @SovitaD. I think the other local guide @LaxmiG1 already got a tag. 😋

Level 6

Yes,  I"m a female local guide here on the Central Coast in California. I currently live in Lompoc, Ca. about an hour north of Santa Barbara, Ca. I've lived in California my whole life. I've been all over California, but by the coast is where I feel most at home. I just started doing this guide stuff here in town and a few surrounding cities. I love walking around, love people, and enjoy taking pictures. So it's fun so far. Hats off to all the female guides!

Level 9

Your words are so sweet, thank you for your kind words @NunungAfuah. Can we start a monthly females challenge on connect? @ErmesT what do you think too?

A-Beta
Level 9

Good to know you think otherwise @BishowvijayaP, other people on connect have different opinions from you... I believe with this tagging we will know how many females we have on connect. Thanks for tagging others.

Cheers!

Anita

A-Beta
Level 9

Feels good to meet a simple soul like you @47Mermaids.

I like to see more of you on connect

Please tag another female...

Thanks

Anita

A-Beta
Level 9

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

It's so clearer now.

What this means is that we have almost same number of males as females.

The males post more than the females and also enjoy applause and more recognition,

While;

The females post mostly when It's necessary and important stuffs...

I feel really enlightened! @BishowvijayaP, you need to see this too, it's line with your opinion

A-Beta
Level 3

hallo I am a female guide from Kenya but I stay in Burgenland Austria.I find it interesting as a female to be a local guide. Thankyou alll

Level 9

Nice to meet you too @OSAMA. Greetings to your daughters too.

Thank you for appreciating and tagging other females.

Cheers!

Anita

A-Beta
Level 9

Nice to meet you @SarahPamella8Loise, my first LG female on connect.

Do tag another female...

Thanks

A-Beta