ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Rif.: All I need is a Map

A map of Lugano, really?!?!

I was not aware that someone created a map of Lugano, 😄 😄 (it's not a big town).

Lugano & Ticino mapsLugano & Ticino maps

LG Contrib    G+ Profile  

Former Google Contributor

Re: All I need is a Map

@ErmesT many thanks for sharing your inspiring story on maps, travelling the world and starting your new adventure as a Connect moderator here in the forum! Plus I love the barber shop photo you have shared!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 8

Hi @ErmesT Nice post. We're doing it the same way. I always bring the map from where I was. You in the picture are only part. Somehow my collection grew.

20170421_164258.jpg

Connect Moderator

@ErmesT, un gran saludo, usted ya sabe que lo aprecio muy especialmente, por la corrección, el estilo y la dedicación que tiene, me encanto su historia 👍

Connect Moderator

Thank YOU @TraciC for being you. I love to be here too. This is a place where i feel at home.

And no, it wasn't my first smartphone, but the new one. The previous smartophone was so slow, and so "battery voracious" that I never enable the GPS function. ?

I was using Maps on desktop from the first version of it, to organize my trips. But I like the paper of the maps, my fingers need to touch it. I also like books, we need a bigger house, also because of the books ..

Please, come in..

DSC01088r.jpg

DSC01090r.jpg

DSC01089r.jpg

when do you plan to have your trip to Treviso?

This is what you will find, or, a part of .. ?

Level 10

You are capable of being a best moderator @ErmesT. Best of luck for upcoming days too. 🙂

Connect Moderator

Ha Ha Ha, what do you think @Elementsofwire?

Caption: Changdè (Hunan Province,PRC), 1994, Scan from original photo.Caption: Changdè (Hunan Province,PRC), 1994, Scan from original photo.

changde01.jpeg

Thanks for your question

Connect Moderator

Thanks to you, @MahmudPolash, is people like you that make Maps a useful tool and Connect a great place to stay 🙂

Connect Moderator

Hi @LucasKellermann, thanks a lot, i'm happy to read that you like it. Let say i'm old enough to have a "non digital" past

Connect Moderator