HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Error Messages On Local Guides Connect

Thanks, @HelloSamsonR. I'll share this info with the engineers. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Hi @HelloSamsonR. Re: unable to successfully post a reply at first attempt, could you please share the links to some of the posts and time-stamps of when you were unable to post a reply? 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

This post as well @JeslynL and the post and many post. I can't account for the accurate time, but while writing the first feedback to you was that period of time. Look at it also I come back late to reply you. Why ? I don't know but I don't recieve community mailer messages again through the email and I have that turned on. I have to come do a check to see if I was mentioned. before IThis post as well @JeslynL and the Worldwide Geo-Walk Hidden Gems post and many post. I can account for the accurate time, but while writing the first feedback to you was that period of time. Look at it also I come back late to reply you. Why ? I don't know but I don't reciev community mailer messages again through the email and I have that turned on. I have to come do a check to see if I was mentioned making it very stressful coupled with the fact I have many topics I am engaging on. before I get notifications instantly through my e-mail. Now nothing like that.

Level 10

Re: How to be a Foreigner in Enugu

This post as well @JeslynL and the post and many post. I can't account for the accurate time, but while writing the first feedback to you was that period of time. Look at it also I come back late to reply you. Why ? I don't know but I don't recieve community mailer messages again through the email and I have that turned on. I have to come do a check to see if I was mentioned. before IThis post as well @JeslynL and the Worldwide Geo-Walk Hidden Gems post and many post. I can account for the accurate time, but while writing the first feedback to you was that period of time. Look at it also I come back late to reply you. Why ? I don't know but I don't reciev community mailer messages again through the email and I have that turned on. I have to come do a check to see if I was mentioned making it very stressful coupled with the fact I have many topics I am engaging on. before I get notifications instantly through my e-mail. Now nothing like that.

Level 10

@ErmesT Take a look at what connect is doing here to me.:https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Feedback-and-Feature-Requests/Error-Messages-On-Local-Guides-C...

This reply was dropped in feedback and feature request and suddenly I am seeing it here, this is horrible @JeslynL I think you can see the disaster I am going through. @ErmesT I have congratulated and acknowledge this post and I can't find my reply instead I am finding a reply u made to the feedback board.

@HelloSamsonR As I have mentioned to you earlier, the engineers are already looking into the problem you are experiencing after collecting more details from you. We appreciate your patience on this matter. I will share more information when I have them.

I have merged your post into this thread to keep discussions relevant on each thread.

Level 10

@JeslynL Then remove the other reply as well from that post, it is not relevant to it. Merge it to this thread. Thank you.

Connect Moderator

Level 9

Bro @HelloSamsonR 🙂

Any news about this Error ,it's more than month now !????

@OSAMA As with the updates provided above, this issue is still being looked into. If you experience a similar issue, feel free to flag. We mentioned that we will provide an update when we can. We appreciate impacted user(s)' patience with regards to this matter.