HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Error Messages On Local Guides Connect

Thank you so much @JeslynL it's solved for me , now everything is okay with my account from both mobile and PC  everything solved 🙂

Level 10

It persists in the day for me. At nights I think it goes well and responsive. I hope it gets finally fixed. Waiting endless on when it would stop as it also affects my activeness on connect.

Former Google Contributor

@HelloSamsonR, we got word from the engineers that your problem should have been fixed. Can you verify that you are not experiencing the problem anymore? 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

Screenshot_2017-09-22-16-33-51.png

@JeslynL I can't say for sure, but if I say it is fixed then it means it has been solved. But I just tried giving @NareshDarji kudos on his post just a while now  and that happened. I have attached the screenshots for you to see. It is relatively okay compared to before though. It just happens occasionally now. 

Regards

Connect Moderator

I've also facing this problem @HelloSamsonR 

Any solution for this? @JeslynL

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

1. check that you are signed in to google account
2. check from another location and from another device - if it works - the problem in your device
3. there may be a problem with the antivirus settings

Former Google Contributor

Thanks @HelloSamsonR. Let me pass on this info the engineers.

@NareshDarji can you share in more details what you are experiencing? Screenshots would be helpful too. Thanks! 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

I like it was on the laptop windows 7, firefox + addon noscript, with hard settings.
Perhaps other devices have the same problems?

Level 10

@RD1D wrote:

1. check that you are signed in to google account
2. check from another location and from another device - if it works - the problem in your device
3. there may be a problem with the antivirus settings

Hi @RD1D I don't have an antivirus on my mobile phone.

Connect Moderator

Hello @JeslynL have look this screen shot.

When I reply any post I facing this issue many times.Screenshot_2017-09-23-23-56-26.png

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.