Haseeb's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: The Dubai Fountain 360 Walk

@StephenAbraham wrote:

@Haseeb Nice bro! The audio pickup is really good.. 

There is another setting that can be applied when compiling the video.. which is the 6-axis gyro which will make the video much more stabilized, not sure if you did use that option. But will show you next time we meet.

Let's fill the world with lots of 360 videos.. 🙂

See you on Saturday.. 🙂

Yes @StephenAbraham there's always roam for learning & I do had doubt about the stabilization but since it was my first 360 video I don't really mind 😄

See you on saturday bro on heritage walk  show me how to stabilise this 360 video thingy 😉

Level 9

Thanks @Anonymous @AkmalB & @NareshDarji for taking your time to watch 🙂

Connect Moderator

You are welcome dear @Haseeb

@Haseeb wrote:

Thanks @Anonymous @AkmalB & @NareshDarji for taking your time to watch 🙂

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Haseeb bro welcome 

Level 10

Hi @Haseeb,

I knew the Dubai Fountain but the 360 walk is far better than the pictures I took. You also made my day as the music is the French Edit Piaf La vie en Rose.

Thanks for sharing

Jul

Level 9

I'm glad that u likes it
Yes @Julien44 the background music was lovely & the water dance makes it more fantastic 🙂
I'll try to upload the more stabilize version of this 360 walk. 

Level 10

Thank you for sharing @Haseeb. The video is really cool. I love 360 videos, it gives you the great feel to turn the video around and have a feel of your environment. What 360 camera do you use ?

Level 9

Yes @HelloSamsonR that is what I like the most about 360 photo/videography you can live the moment virtual by rotating the view all around, anyway I use Xiomi Mijia 360 Camera 

Level 9

what a beautiful video bro @Haseeb , i love dubai there are many places to have fun there and enjoy your time , and Dubai fountain one of them

thank you very very much bro :))))

Level 10

Wow! Ilike it!! Thanks for sharing