Level 8

Re: Tree-a-holics?

Czech National linden tree.

tree09.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MarieP, good thread.

And yes I know, am late to the table with a rather lame excuse of being way too busy out and about taking photos, which in turn means online elements regularly get parked for another day.

We have several magnificent tree lined sois (streets). Most visitors, even if they see, don't actually notice at all. Why? Because a hard-wired mainstream herd mentality for jumping from one guidebook listed 'attraction' to a next keeps their minds wholly preoccupied.

Welcome to my Chiang Rai - even today is sill one of Thailand's best kept secretsWelcome to my Chiang Rai - even today is sill one of Thailand's best kept secrets

Welcome to my Chiang Rai - even today is sill one of Thailand's best kept secretsWelcome to my Chiang Rai - even today is sill one of Thailand's best kept secrets

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Anonymous,

The first photo looks like a bit the cells of the nervous system from a distance 🙂 An amazing shot and my warmest congratulations for that!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Connect Moderator

Ho incontrato quest'albero lungo il sentiero che porta a Magoito

portogallo_agosto06_129.JPG

Mi ha colpito la vita, che cresceva in quest'albero spettrale

portogallo_agosto06_147.JPG

Level 8

Hi @ErmesT The second photo is really interesting. What nature has been prepared.

Mossy trees. In the warm summer months from a tree dripping.

tree10.jpgtree11.jpg

Connect Moderator

@MarieP, questa immagine è una scansione di foto scattate molti anni fa (nel 1994), a Pamukkale, in Turchia.

Quella che vedi non è neve, ma calcare. Come sia possibile che un albero cresca in un luogo così è per me un mistero, ma la foto è qui a testimoniarne la possibilità

IMG_20161102_0003.jpg

Level 8

@ErmesT I wonder, what the three draws nutrients. Nice picture.

Level 6

Very nice post! Here some of 'my' trees. Enjoy them. 

oak-querciaoak-querciaoaks-quercieoaks-quercieMulberryes-gelsiMulberryes-gelsiOak-querciaOak-querciaA secolar olive tree-un olivo secolareA secolar olive tree-un olivo secolare

Ciao from Italy and from... Le Marche (which is the name of the land where I live)

Connect Moderator

@MarcoL-Italy, usted siempre con ese toque tan especial sobre lo que comparte, hermosas fotos, con un toque personal que las distingue y las resalta.

saludos Farid.

Connect Moderator

Este tipo de fotos @Myrathor, me encantan parecen solitarias, pero te dejan pensando sobro lo que representan y los sentimientos que transmite un árbol en la lomada, gracias por compartir.

Saludos Farid.