OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: 🍞🥘🥗🍜

Hi @souhaib welcome to Connect! If you're new to Local Guides, you can learn more about making contributions to Google Maps to earn your badge within Google Maps by visiting the "Getting Started" section for helpful information. If you're interested in earnings badges here on Local Guides Connect, just keep posting interesting content and interacting with others as badges within Connect are tied to your activity in Connect (as well as within other areas of the Local Guides program).

Please read this post for tips on posting and interacting with the community. 🙂

Level 9

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟🥙🌭🍕🥐🍳🍡🍝🍢🍦🍧🍩🎂🍉

Wooow wooow wooow 

Now officially we can Welcome to the Club @Andras_H very very very mouth watering details and the photo we can accept it as your photo bro , we like even very dark burned Food Photos 😁😁😁👍👍👍

An sure @Fructy Food Photos are more Delicious 😊😊😊😊

Welcome 🙌😁 Welcome to 

Food Lovers Club 🍔🍟🥖🍖🍤🍨🍦🍇🍈🍉🍋🍍🍍🥝🍒🍑🍏🍅🍆🥕🌽🥞🧀🍗🥙🌯🌮🌭🍳🥘🍲🥗🍰🎂🍪🍯🍭

Level 8

hehe, thank you @OSAMA 🙂

next time I will present a dark burned one:P

Level 9

@Andras_H, nice to see you here 👏👏.

The photo is very good, no problems with the ISO, we can see perfectly the delicious chicken .

And now we have all the menú to start choose what we want to order next year 😊😊.

Level 6

Comida vegetariana

20171024_142657.jpg

Level 8

@AkmalB sorry just been with family doing family stuff but I'm back with my local guides on lol

@AkmalB wrote:

@DavidTito 

We missed you a lot bro ,last few days. 

All okay there? 

Level 8

@Andras_H @OSAMA @AkmalB woow wow something new on the table this looks fantastic

@Andras_H wrote:

Osha Thai Restaurant, 13th of Oct, San Francisco 🙂

That was gooood.

I ordered a Country Chicken: "Stir-fried lightly battered chicken with cashew, onion, garlic, red bell pepper and homemade honey-ginger sauce" The photo was taken by mobile phone - and with that low light environment the ISO is pretty high - but still shows the food:)20171013_201624.jpg

menu is here

and a menu wooow

Level 8

@OSAMA I Love it, bro, I can see all digging in S-18 hehe

@OSAMA wrote:

Who don't love the delicious food bro 😉

@DavidTito

he hint hint 

Level 10

Family is more important than anything bro ,good to hear that you were with family @DavidTito

Level 8

thank you for the warm welcome @AlejandraMaria 🙂

yes, we have the menu now, we can plan:)

@DavidTito it does not just look fantastic, but also was delicious. a little bit spice but not too much:)