bolarzeal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Aerial Photography of Lagos Nigeria

Landscape photography is my passion and having a drone gives me an advantage to see my world from a unique vantage points. My city is always busy with  traffic, we hardly have time to appreciate the beauty of our community. Drone photography is helping me to map my city and also sharing my discovery with others. Marina, Lagos NigeriaMarina, Lagos Nigeria

Falomo bridge, Lagos NigeriaFalomo bridge, Lagos Nigeria

National Theater, Lagos NigeriaNational Theater, Lagos Nigeria

Lagos, Nigeria
14 comments
Level 10

Re: Aerial Photography of Lagos Nigeria

O.M.G!!! Thanks a zillion @bolarzeal!!! It's very heartwarming to the beauty of Lagos through your camera lens. Well done man!

@bolarzeal wrote:

Landscape photography is my passion and having a drone gives me an advantage to see my world from a unique vantage points. My city is always busy with  traffic, we hardly have time to appreciate the beauty of our community. Drone photography is helping me to map my city and also sharing my discovery with others. Marina, Lagos NigeriaMarina, Lagos Nigeria

Falomo bridge, Lagos NigeriaFalomo bridge, Lagos Nigeria

National Theater, Lagos NigeriaNational Theater, Lagos Nigeria

Connect Moderator

Very lovely shots @bolarzeal

Good job..

Come and see the aerial view of my city.. @BishowvijayaP @Julien44 @DavidTito @Justine2807

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

What a spectacular photos you'vev taken @bolarzeal. This has added perfume on a gold; the Lagos. Thanks a lot for sharing. 😃

Also thanks to @Sagir for notifying this post. 🙂

Level 7

Waoh, my Boss with a Flying Pilot - drone!

Great job!

Now know this!, Aerial photography not only gives joy to the photographer but it soothings and relaxes the eyes, heart and minds of the viewer!

Thanks for doing this go job!

More more more kudoes to you!

Level 10

Hi @bolarzeal,

Thanks for your photos. It is great to see the beauty of Lagos from the sky! Hopefully, there will be some more to come !

Hi @Sagir, Thanks for tagging me here. It is always appreciated.

Hey, @Anonymous, check this out! It is a free journey in the sky of Lagos!

Level 8

Lovely piece @bolarzeal You are one of the few with a vantage 'eye' on the beauty of our great city Lagos. Many thanks for sharing.

Level 8

@Sagir This is Beautiful thanks for tagging me, bro  here's a little in return my friend 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @bolarzeal, these are rare images of Lagos in this perspective. It's exellent that u have possibility to see your city in this way. First we have photography and video then 360° and drone pictures at the top of everything. Personally I like most these pictures with drone!

Lagos looks incredible

Thank you for the tagg @Julien44

Connect Moderator

@DavidTito wrote:

@Sagir This is Beautiful thanks for tagging me, bro  here's a little in return my friend 

Wow.. what a spectacular view..

Which place is this? @DavidTito

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve