HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: The Worldwide Map Edit Walk Volume 2

@HelloSamsonR Thank you yes I am much better now and reading myself to go Worldwide Scale with ezz

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@DavidTito wrote:

@HelloSamsonR Oh my gosh brother, first of all, sorry for my late entry as I have been very sick, But I'm in bro and I will be in that list, I am Yes to everything that appears 

I tag you the moment of my approval "hahaha" Google will be expecting me for sure. the Worldwide Team together again this is wonderful news @OSAMA @BishowvijayaP 

@BudionoS I have arrived 

First of all, welcome back @DavidTito Hope you are feeling better now. Good to have you back, please do take care of your self. Looking forward to seeing you more stronger as before and of course we are looking forward to your meetup event 🙂

Level 10

Thanks @DavidTito! My meet up has already been approved so now I'm officially in 😁

@DavidTito  escribió:

@ValeriaA_ congratulations in taking part and nice illustration by you.

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Congratulations @ValeriaA_. Looking forward to your event

Level 10

@DavidTito Have your meetup been approved yet ?

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP What about yours too ?

Level 10

Bro @HelloSamsonR, since 3 days I am continuously trying submit the meetup but the system is not working. 😞

Level 10

thank you sir @THOKCHOM for your compliment. 

Level 10

@AmbrishVarshney

its wonderful. Best wishes for your effort. 

Level 10

Hello @HiroyukiTakisawa

Best wishes for you meetup.  

Level 10

Oh that is very strange @BishowvijayaP. Let me inform the moderators about this. Hi @Atsukot can you help adrradd this situation. A lot of local guides do want to submit meetups for the map edit walk and the meetup site have not been responsive. Hope this situation is sorted out soon. Thanks