OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: [Recap] Hidden Gems💎Of Jordan💎 Temple of hercules💎 & Non Profit Restaurantant💎 by OSAM

Thank you Soo much @BishowvijayaP you are amazing bro , you are a real hidden gem in all the World 👌👍👌👍

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Yeah @OSAMA. That was awesome. Unfortunately I was unable to submit the video of my geo walk due to mum's illness. I will make it soon bro. 🙂

@OSAMA wrote:

Thank you bro @BishowvijayaP , yeah the restaurant idea is awesome 🙂

Did you watch the video how we serch the cave 📣📣📣 it's similar to your cave ,

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@OSAMA

What I loved the most of this post is the restaurant. This is how humanity exposes.

Overall, pictures are speaking about the place truly. You guys are awesome. Thanks to @BasharQ for becoming the active part of walk.

Happy eid to you both. 🙂

Level 9

Re: [Recap] Hidden Gems💎Of Jordan💎 Temple of hercules💎 & Non Profit Restaurantant💎 by OSAM

Respect :)Respect 🙂

@Briggs 🙂

@Briggs wrote:

Thanks Osama for the second tag. For some reason on my mobile device, I can't seem to 'like' posts and you know how at work how I can't access LGC, ahah!

Your passion and personality absolutely shines through. Your video quality is amazing and you provide such a heartwarming and fresh perspective in terms of your videos and making me feel like I'm actually there! Your Bitmojis are also very intriguing too, thank goodness for someone as yourself Osama to have blessed the LGC community!

Level 9

Many Many Thanks ;)
@SarahKa i try to make something new , welcome to Jordan anytime 😉

this is the fastest meals they have because we are in hurry , they can make more delicious meals , i will share when visit the resturant again 🙂

@SarahKa wrote:

Congrats @OSAMA was an amazing video and sharing! 

And food looks delicious!

Level 9

@Ch-Marwen @HoudaR @MuhannadK

Eid Mubarak 🎉🎉🎁

Check this Recap 🙂

Level 9

@KarenVChin check this Recap;)

You will like 😉

Level 10

You won't leave any forms of gems hidden @OSAMA bro. I am also exposing on connect day by day. 🙂

@OSAMA wrote:

Thank you Soo much @BishowvijayaP you are amazing bro , you are a real hidden gem in all the World 👌👍👌👍

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Yeah @OSAMA. That was awesome. Unfortunately I was unable to submit the video of my geo walk due to mum's illness. I will make it soon bro. 🙂

Level 9

Bro @ErmesT 😉

I make two video in one 😉

One for HERCULES

And one for Non Profit Restaurant

Merge both in one 🙂

Level 9

Yeah bro @BishowvijayaP search Connect with me 😁😁😁 

Treasure hunting 🙂

Level 9

@SoniaK @MutiahA @SumaiyaZafrin @FaraG @EricMartinezPH @GrethelP @SP31 

@NatalkaR check this Recap , and give me your opinionsss 😉Screenshot_20170902-221411.jpg

Connect Moderator

@OSAMA wrote:

Bro @ErmesT 😉

I make two video in one 😉

One for HERCULES

And one for Non Profit Restaurant

Merge both in one 🙂

It will be a pleasure for me to do it, but I'm not a magician 🙂 
Can you please send me a PM with link and details of what you need to merge and which result do you need to have?

Ermes