OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: [Recap] Hidden Gems💎Of Jordan💎 Temple of hercules💎 & Non Profit Restaurantant💎 by OSAM

Hi @OSAMA

Awesome recap and meet-up. The photos and places that you have captured are also beautiful. The idea of the restaurant amazed me the most and it would be great, if it gets replicated everywhere. Thanks for tagging me!

Cheers, 

Marin

Level 9

Re: [Recap] Hidden Gems💎Of Jordan💎 Temple of hercules💎 & Non Profit Restaurantant💎 by OSAM

Thank you very very much @MarinSt :-)))

Yeah the idea is brilliant , if replicate everywhere we can help many many people whi need help :-)))

Level 7

Very beautiful photos @OSAMA defiantly hidden gems of our world 🙂

Level 8

Awesome!!!!!!!! 😄

Level 9

Thank you very very much @Alice2 , and Welcome to Jordan :-))))

Level 9

Thank you very much @이름없음 , am very happy you like it 🙂

Level 9

@MalekBR welcome to Jordan :)))

Level 5

Thanks for tagging me! such a beautiful places ^^

Level 10

Wow each photos are amazing. 

Great shots @OSAMA

Few days ago I was watching a travel guide show for the city of Amman on TravelXp. Your photos reminded me of that show.