BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [Recap] Bisaunadevi Temple Monumental Event, Arghakhanchi, Lumbini zone, Nepal

@ProfArunCM thank you so much for feedback and your visit to Nepal multiple times. The temple that I represented here is a bit away from so called tourist areas. This is a reason that you were not able to reach there. So there is another responsibility for us as a local. The responsibility is to develop our local area as a tourist destination. 🙂

Level 10

Re: [Recap] Bisaunadevi Temple Monumental Event, Arghakhanchi, Lumbini zone, Nepal

Best wishes @BishowvijayaP

Level 10

OK. Thank you so much @ProfArunCM. 🙂

Connect Moderator

Hi @BishowvijayaP

Welcome back, "one man community" whit a special important Recap. I'm reading it quickly just now, but I will come back to you, this is a so important post that needs attention. 

Thanks for sharing with us 

I'm happy to see you here 

Ermes 

Level 10

Hello @BishowvijayaP

Wow, what a beautiful wonderful glorious ceremony. A festival filled with gorgeous spiritual meaning and celebration. It is a fantastic experience to have this opportunity to see and share this amazing, magnificent very spiritual meaningful festival with you.

We are so lucky to get to be part of the excellent Google Local Guides Connect and have this chance to see and share in the happiness that is obviously shining from every person in the video of this extraordinary cultural event. It is a very special ceremony in your country as you say and wonderful to see that all the families are there to share this great event with each other. It is super to hear that people make the journey to return to be with their families and go back to their place of birth.  

Thank you again for sharing this great ceremony and inspire us to also make a journey to see your cultural community as a holiday experience to treasure and remember always.

It is so spectacular this superb event we can see the fantastic pictures you have shared with us and also the videos too. To get to see the ceremonies special spiritual activities , hear the ceremonial music and singing as well and a great thing to also know that through the advanced process of the internet through the fantastic Google Maps that you can share your culture and beautiful ceremonies like this to be always in the memory of many more people for many years to come too. And you are so right in what you write in this extraordinary recap, you are a true inspiration for all to visit Nepal to experience such fabulous culture and outstanding places like the Bisaunadevi Temple Monument as well as the breathtaking beauty of the Himalayan Mountains too.  

Many thanks again. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Anytime @ErmesT bro, you are always welcome to see the post and provide me suggestions/feedbacks.

Thank you so much for welcoming me again. I was thinking of showing this post to you if incase you had missed it. 🙂

Level 10

Dear @Justine2807,

First of all thank you so much for your detailed feedback.

You are the one who analyzes the post very minutely. I always love to read your comments repeatedly in order to motivate myself. 🙂

I had a lot of fun while joining this ceremony. My dad also helped me being by my side while visiting the event place at night.

Having your support and encouragement I will keep continue to explore the hidden gems around me to the globe.

🙏         🙏           🙏

Level 8

haha

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP ji Nice illustration of our culture. Well Done! 

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP of course and see you worked hard on this one bro

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Thank you so much for your compliments @DavidTito. Wherever I go, I will be like a local. 🙂 

Your feedback boosts me up to conduct such events in upcoming days too. 

@DavidTito wrote:

@BishowvijayaP wooW A blessing for you and your father for this long 15-day journey you have injured, I can see it has a deep connection with your  the past, present, future, A spiritual Local Guides is who you are, and this is breathtaking "The 15 days long Dashain festival starts from the new moon and ends at fool moon" captivating notion really amazing this brings out your honesty in being a Connect member and a  Great Local Guide.