cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Ramadan Celebration- Inspired Iftar

@OSAMA 

@OSAMA wrote:

@SalmaanN @AslamMo @HoudaR @U-royFelixA @SanyaOdare @HelloSamsonR @JonasKL @Shirni @Badruddeen will also love this 🙂

@OSAMA Yes you know I would love this. This is a great job done. Thanks 2 @SoniaK For helping and assisting the under privilege. There is nothing more or less than helping the needy. Thanks for contributing and making an impact in your community. 

Level 9

Welcome @NarenChandra

I like " Food Shared Digests Good"

@NarenChandra wrote:

Thanks @OSAMA for tagging me , this is a inspiring post , food shared digests good .

Love this local guide community.

great job @SoniaK

Level 9

I know @HelloSamsonR you are in an emotional period in your life so let me wake up your hidden emotions , if you open the Album focus on that Two boys for a minute and your tear will drop...

@SamsonR wrote:

@OSAMA 

@OSAMA wrote:

@SalmaanN @AslamMo @HoudaR @U-royFelixA @SanyaOdare @HelloSamsonR @JonasKL @Shirni @Badruddeen will also love this 🙂

@OSAMA Yes you know I would love this. This is a great job done. Thanks 2 @SoniaK For helping and assisting the under privilege. There is nothing more or less than helping the needy. Thanks for contributing and making an impact in your community. 

Level 8

Welcome dear, @ErmesT..

I am happy to see you in this post.. I congratulate the Bangladesh Local Guides for their great initiative..  🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Of course there are less but beautiful helping hands. Its great to know that our LGs are keeping the humanity on the top. A lot of congratulations for this great work @SoniaK.

Thanks a lot to @OSAMA bro for notifying about this post. 🙂

Level 10

@OSAMA I have visited the album. Poor child, he was even happy. Which he could get the best of life every other child has. 😭😭😭😭

Connect Moderator

I love to be in this post @SalmaanN.

I believe the sea is filled by drops, so every drop is important.

We are not able so solve the problems of the planet, but if everyone of us moves in the right way, we can help a lot.

Level 9

@SoniaK You are really great! your Ramadan celebration is inspiring all of us 🙂

Level 8

Well said, @ErmesT.. I totally agree with your sayings.. Let us all work together to make to this world a better place to live.. 🙂

@ErmesT wrote:

I love to be in this post @SalmaanN.

I believe the sea is filled by drops, so every drop is important.

We are not able so solve the problems of the planet, but if everyone of us moves in the right way, we can help a lot.

Vellore Local Guides
Connect Moderator

we are trying, @SalmaanN. I will post in a few days about our next event, that we will have on saturday 24, again in the earthquake area.