SoniaK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Ramadan Celebration- Inspired Iftar

@ErmesT we are not each other  bool relative also not live in same location but our friendship and team more then blood relative . and this power last 4 wear we arrange a lot of different different program . i am sure you can't find out this type bonding, passion , energy  any other community 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

I look forward for your post.. Wish you good luck in your work, @ErmesT.. 🙂

@ErmesT wrote:

we are trying, @SalmaanN. I will post in a few days about our next event, that we will have on saturday 24, again in the earthquake area.

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

@OSAMA wrote:

@SalmaanN @AslamMo @HoudaR @U-royFelixA @SanyaOdare @HelloSamsonR @JonasKL @Shirni @Badruddeen will also love this 🙂

@OSAMA am too busy praying in Mecca / Makkah. 🙏 

Level 9

@ErmesT Thanks a lot for your valuable words

Level 8

Thanks @SoniaK for compiling the whole event in your post in such a nice way. This event was one of those few events that Bangladesh Local Guides can brag about. (Although bragging about this event isn't our motto) The simile on those faces of underprivileged children was the best recognition for our community.

We have shown how Local Guides can contribute to the society by thinking out of the box and executing it. If all the local guides around the world get inspired by our event it would be the best thing out of it.

Thanks @MahabubMunna vai for this great plan and initiative. Thanks @SoniaK apu for giving us your valuable direction to make the event successful. And in the execution part @SShuvo@anazizullah@SajolKDas@ShahedF@RomanSyed and all other really deserve a big hand.

Thanks @MdLuthfulkabirK for the event banner, but i must say that you missed something great. I'm feeling proud to have a bunch of amazing local guides in our community.

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much guys. The whole idea was @MahabubMunna's brain child. We all just worked together to implement it to make it a successful one. If there is any credit to be given, then the credit should go to the entire team of Bangladesh Local Guide. I just tried to put the event in words. 

I particularly was moved by seeing that 4 years old kid who's right hand from the wrist was missing. He was having difficulties eating from his own plate. I volunteered to assist him, but he wouldn't take any assistance. I did not want to hurt his ego either. But till the last minute, when I saw that he barely could eat, I insisted to feed him with my own hand and he could not deny anymore. I wondered, if that kid were my own child, how I would react at this situation! The thought itself made me melt inside. I could not take that feeling. I dream of a world where no children will feel deprived, left out. All the children have the right to enjoy their childhood. Not in poverty. But in happiness. 

Thank you @KimberlyAnnG@OSAMA@SalmaanN@ErmesT@NarenChandra@HelloSamsonR@BishowvijayaP@IlankovanT for your encouraging words. These mean a lot to our journey. 

@Badruddeen, please keep us in your prayers while you pray at the holy place. May your prays be granted. 

Connect Moderator

@MuhiburRSaad wrote:

Thanks @SoniaK for compiling the whole event in your post in such a nice way. This event was one of those few events that Bangladesh Local Guides can brag about. (Although bragging about this event isn't our motto) The simile on those underprivileged children was the best recognition for our community.

We have shown how Local Guides can contribute to the society by thinking out of the box and executing it. If all the local guides around the world get inspired by our event it would be the best thing out of it.

Thanks @MahabubMunna vai for this great plan and initiative. Thanks @SoniaK apu for giving us your valuable direction to make the event successful. And in the execution part @SShuvo@anazizullah@SajolKDas@ShahedF@RomanSyed and all other really deserve a big hand.

Thanks @MdLuthfulkabirK for the event banner, but i must say that you missed something great. I'm feeling proud to have a bunch of amazing local guides in our community.

@MuhiburRSaad. it's an honor to be a part of Bangladesh Local Guides. You guys are wonderful. I am blessed to have such good souls around me.

Connect Moderator

@ErmesT wrote:

we are trying, @SalmaanN. I will post in a few days about our next event, that we will have on saturday 24, again in the earthquake area.

@ErmesT, I will keep an eye on Connect, to see the detail or the event. 

I like your view- the sea is filled with drops, so every drop is important. How thoughtful that message is!!! I join @SalmaanN in saying, let us all work together to make this world a better place to live in. 

Level 10

@SoniaK This is great.

Connect Moderator

@NarenChandra wrote:

Thanks @OSAMA for tagging me , this is a inspiring post , food shared digests good .

Love this local guide community.

great job @SoniaK

That's a wonderful thought @NarenChandra. Food shared digests good. Indeed. Thanks, my friend.