Justine2807's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] World Wide Map Edit Walk V2 W in Sydney - unofficial meetup.

Amazing RECAP @Justine2807

You got everything in detail.

Each photos are wonderful. 

Level 9

HI @Justine2807!!!

What a lovely Recap. 

It´s great that you could did the meet-up :)))))

Nice Sydney's Largest Little Lane.

We can see you edited really good and add many information to Google Maps 😉

Congratulations, you are fantastic making meet-ups :)))))
Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Hello @NandKK

Thank you Nand for your kind comments and contributions. I am very thankful for everyones support. It is a great thing when we all support each other. It is so wonderful when we Connect....  it happens all the time in Google Maps Local Guides Connect and in Google+ and Blogger too, plus YouTube as well. 

The Steam Mill Lane in Darling Quarter, in Darling Square is a really cool new edition to Sydney and is very detailed, you are right!

I feel  very lucky to get to share it with everyone here and on Google Maps.

With kind regards

@Justine2807

Please enjoy and if you all want to, join in with your contributions

@SanyaOdare,

@RupendraN,  @IndiaC,

@deepakjhic,  @KARTHIKEYAN,  @JonasKL,  @ROHITSADANA, @OnyedikaBenjaminJ

Level 10

Re: [RECAP] World Wide Map Edit Walk V2 in Sydney - unofficial meetup

Hi  @Justine2807,

Thanks a lot for the recap. I really enjoyed discovering a bit more Sydney and its funny picures 😉 (the 2 photos of the match ya restaurant are a bit fuzzy)

See you

Jul 

Connect Moderator

Nice video @Justine2807!

The Link about Dresden is maybe wrong?

I‘m curious about this link, as Dresden is a very nice town in Germany. So the glasses must be outstanding... 🤓

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] World Wide Map Edit Walk V2 in Sydney - unofficial meetup

Hi @Julien44

Thank you for your kind comments and contributions here. It is always great to hear from you. 

The two photos of Match-Ya that you mention have been edited by me on Snapseed to blur out the people in the picture so that I was not showing images of people without their permission. Lol. 

It was a really interesting to see that a whole new area was created with Darling Square and Steam mill lane.  Great new shops and restaurants to explore and review for everyone. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hello @TorM

Thank you so much for your kindness here. I appreciate you taking the time to check this recap plus also being so kind as to watch the video as well. 

Many thanks for your notes about the Dresden link. It is all fixed now. I hope you find the Dresden glasses interesting for your pleasure and as lovely as you say the town is. 

The link you left about the update on Connect was not the problem here. When I searched the Dresden shop on Google Maps the address turns up also, plus the contact phone number too. I copied the link to the recap and added it all instead of just the link to the Dresden shop on Google Maps. So as stated, it is all fixed now. Enjoy .

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hi @AlejandraMaria

Thank you so much for always making time for everyone here. I am very grateful for your contributions. 

It is a wonderful community with so many kind and considerate members. I am very thankful for everyones kind words and support. 

This recap and Meetup was fun to do with the area all new and interesting. Google Maps was, as always, excellent information and guidance to assist me with

directions to arrive at Steam Mill lane in the fasted most effective way possible. Then when there all the shops and restaurants are all exactly positioned with no editing required.

I am happy you enjoyed this recap with each place pictures and reviews where I went. 

Many thanks again. With kind regards from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807