Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

[RECAP] Map Editing at Sarfaraz Market

Assalam-O-Alaikum

Welcome to Sarfaraz Market / Faisal Market

Announcement of Map Editing at Sarfaraz Market is here in this post, unfortunately no one attended this Meet-Up so i proceeded it alone, it was a nice experience

At "Sarfaraz Market/Faisal Market"At "Sarfaraz Market/Faisal Market"

Actual Name of this Market is "Lt Faisal Shaheed Market" by famous by the name of Sarfaraz Market is located at 3rd Ave Road, Gujranwala Cantonment

Food StreetFood Street

This market is very well designed in U-shaped where huge space of freecar parking

Faisal Market/Sarfaraz MarketFaisal Market/Sarfaraz Market

Here in this market you can get all items because all types of shop available here

Have a look at Shared Album of Map Editing at Sarfaraz Market:

Shared Album

Regards

Ata Ur Rehman 

Sarfaraz Market, Rahwali Cantonments, Pakistan
29 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] Map Editing at Sarfaraz Market

Hey @Anonymous

Nice that you edited your area, very helpful, and nice video too

Were you alone in there, or did you had other Local Guides coming?

Ermes

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much @ErmesT for motivations, unfortunately no one attended this Meet-Up, as usual i was alone in this Meet-Up too, i am going to edit the post and going to mention this in post as well

Connect Moderator

Don't worry @Anonymous

One man meet-ups are fine, and help in improving our area. You are not the first, nor will be the last, to run a meet-up alone

Ermes

Level 10

Hi @Anonymous

Meet up king of Pakistan,the market is looking awesome in U shape,and I hope you managed to edit all in Google maps,

I know you never gave up,if no one attended,keep the spirit on,

Have a nice day

Connect Moderator

Wow.. very lovely Bro @Anonymous 

The objective behind the meet up is the key not the number of the turn out...

Keep the good work going ...

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Bro @Anonymous thanks for sharing your active contribution via meetup. 😃 The scenario is beautiful. The matket seems not much crowded. Is it countryside?

Level 9

It's good to have activities like map editing & I like the way you have conducted it despite of any other attendee. Good Luck for your future meetups bro @Anonymous

Level 10

Hi @Anonymous

Fantastic Google Maps edit, thank you Ata. It is essential that we make sure to update information about businesses all the time. I am very happy in that you felt great satisfaction in keeping the Information about Local businesses up to date .

Good pictures and video as well. Thank you for taking these and adding them to the information you added on Google Maps. 

I like all the little separate shops at the side. I also like that, as you talk about, there are so many variety of goods in the centre, that makes it easy for Locals to get all that is needed from one place. 

Excellent recap with good pictures and clear information. 

I am very happy to hear you are able to help so many businesses update their information and help keep the information on Google Maps up to date as well. 

Helping others with such an  important part of their business is essential, in knowing through Google Maps giving the correct information is crucial, we know we are making a difference to help our Local areas.

To draw more people to their business, is an excellent experience for you and all Google Maps Local Guides Connect members. Thank you for sharing this with us .

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AkmalB thank you very much to have a look, yes i will continue my Meet-Ups even no one attend and will keep continue my editing and contributions

@ErmesT thank you very much for your great motivations always, yes i also saw many other one man Meet-Ups, these types of Meet-Ups encourage new Local Guides