LaxmiG1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: International Day of Culture || Let’s spread the cultural diversity around us to the globe.

Oh! This is my goodness bro @Anonymous. Thank you, thank you. With you Pakistan always rocks. 💕

Level 10

Re: International Day of Culture || Let’s spread the cultural diversity around us to the globe.

hiii @BishowvijayaP

yeah i am agree on your points. but i have not atended any meetup so far, hence doesnt know the rules and regulation. thats why eagerly waitng to attend a meetup first.

Connect Moderator

Level 10

Thank you so much @EmekaUlor bro. I've listed your meetup too. Wish you all the best. 🙂

Level 10

Ok @NandKK thank you so much.

Dear guides @NareshDarji @deepakjhic @NarenChandra please help Nandakishore to gain the meetup experience by letting him know any meetups in his area Mumbai.

@NandKK wrote:

hiii @BishowvijayaP

yeah i am agree on your points. but i have not atended any meetup so far, hence doesnt know the rules and regulation. thats why eagerly waitng to attend a meetup first.

Level 9

Hi @NandKK,

You can a meet-up in 29th of may in Mumbai. Here is link, 

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/44dcd65e40794fba8e3cd65b95722f12?city=ChIJwe1EZjDG5zsRaYx...

Thank you @BishowvijayaP (check your pm) 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

Thank you sir

@deepakjhic

I am already upto this meet-up on 20-05-2018.

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP

Hello 

Thank for your help. 

Connect Moderator

Hi @BishowvijayaP sadly I've only just seen your post and this weekend I'm helping at a major youth event out in the bush so while we'll see plenty of culture there I'm not able to share that here. Thank you for the invitation though and I wish you well with your Meetup. Melbourne is one of, if not the most diverse city in the world with significant numbers of representatives of every continent both within their own localised communities as well as spread throughout the general populace.

This album will give you some idea of what you might see https://photos.app.goo.gl/7YFTAivzVrXueZN52

Regards Paul

Level 10

Hi @Briggs

Thanks for your reply. It is approved.

RSVP - Here

Join the fun!

Thanks also for your advice. I love G+ and have many posts there already for this event.  Here!

Here, plus here and here

I have also posted in Blogger

It would be super for you to try your new YouTube Livestreaming talents to do an invitational video and post it here on Connect, plus G+ and Blogger. All around to Googleverse! 

Let me know and I will share it too. 

See You there! Here is the RSVP

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Invite all your friends and family: @Alice_SydneySider , @KathyFromSydney , @JSydney , @dipeshInSydney , @3sydney , @MancunianInSydney , @Sydney , @Sydney01