LaxmiG1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: International Day of Culture || Let’s spread the cultural diversity around us to the globe.

@BishowvijayaP

We have to readjust the content cause of the meetup guidelines. Can you share your experience.

Thanks

Level 10

Re: International Day of Culture || Let’s spread the cultural diversity around us to the globe.

Hi @BishowvijayaP

All approved now! International Day of Culture - Ready to go for Sydney Australia:

International Day of Culture - Site of Passage - Customs House - Sydney Australia

Thank you

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Time for international cultural fun!: 

@Umashankar ,  @AslamMohammed ,@LucioV, @KarenVChin, @ProfArunCM, @prasunkumarb@DanielaBP@SalmaanN 

Level 10

Hello @PaulPavlinovich I understand your busy schedule. Anyway your support is always with us. Wish you all the best for your youth event. 🙂 Thank you so much.

Level 10

Hello @FikirA Iam so sorry that I didn't conclude your saying. Are you asking my meetup experiences? 😃

Level 10

Hello @Justine2807 thank you so much for letting me the meetup approval. Now eagerly waiting the date to enjoy the moments you will be sharing from there. Wish you all the best. 🙂

Level 10

Hi @BishowvijayaP and @LaxmiG1

Thank you so much for arranging this Worldwide Photowalk for International Day of Culture. It is going to be a sensational event for everyone! Especially with the YouTube LiveStreaming via Hangouts interactive communicative connections between the nations! 

We are all coing to really have some fun! 

Sydney Australia Google Maps Local Guides Worldwide Photowalk for International Day of Culture

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Come along and join this eciting, interesting event -

@Sydney1 , @Klaus , @MichelleSydney , @Sydneyvdm , @SydneyMK , @sydneyam111 

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP 
I will not be hosting any meetup bro, but I'm waiting to RSVP the meetup brother @AkmalB has submitted 🙂

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

😭 huhuhuhu 😭 @Badruddeen, my mind got failed momentarily. Meanwhile I was remembering @Haseeb bro parallely. Anyway I am waiting you coming with culture from Maldives. 😭

@Badruddeen wrote:
Brother Bishow I am not from Pakistan 😀 I am from the Maldives. 🇲🇻🇲🇻🇲🇻🇲🇻🇲🇻

Cheers

Level 10

Yes @BishowvijayaP we are waiting for approval,

Stay tuned @Haseeb

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP I am sorry, I am doing a workshop for heritage researchers on 19th - 20th. It is all about using Google Maps for heritage documentation. I will try to publish this as a meetup. I will contribute a video for this world wide event. This video will be dedicated to @LaxmiG1.

Level 10

Hello @AnuradhaP we will be considering your post as a part of this though being an unofficial one. We can show our culture to the world either by official meetups or through the post. Our target is to showcase the culture around the world. Thank you so much bro. Waiting to watch your video. 🙂