SarahKa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Why I'm off these months

Hey everyone! 

I'm here to say sorry for my absence these months, but I'm working too much since august. I was working on a production, to brazilian President Dilma Rousseff.  ❤️  Was for two months only, but was intense!

Me and brazilian president, Dilma RousseffMe and brazilian president, Dilma Rousseff

I hope return soon to post more here, see you all! 

18 comments
Level 10

Re: Why I'm off these months

2 Star in a frame 🙂 .  happy to see you there sister @SarahKa

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

Hey @SarahKa

What a great way for surprising us. You work for the ex President of Brazil? Super 🙂

@KarenVChin, @FaridTDF, you should read it.

Congratulations 

Level 10

@SarahKa AMAZING work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Connect Moderator

Wowww @SarahKa! This is powerful, life changing stuff! Glad you are back on Connect!

Can’t wait to see Parts II and III!

Keep is posted.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

Wow ! Great to see you in here 

Connect Moderator

Gracias por el tag @ErmesT 😀. Felicitaciones @SarahKa, es increíble que puedas estar tan cerca de esa increíble mujer, felicitaciones 👏👏👍😀 🇧🇷, cuando tengas tiempo postea algo de lo que haces, como una historia Connect, me gustaría poder leer más de ti y de nuestro querido país hermano El gran Brasil, mucha suerte en las próximas elecciones y de todo corazón deseo que Lula pueda participar en las elecciones, ese presidente que sacó a 28 millones de personas de la pobreza, hay cosas que el establismen no perdona...(pido disculpas si el comentario es demasiado político) 😔.

Saludos Farid

🤚👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper left part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 10

@SarahKa Wow, congratulations!!!

Level 8

@SarahKa we missed you

Proud to be a Local Guide.