Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: What's the favorite sports in winter at night in your country?

@Kamalhasnainee,  I would say in the US, favorite winter sports is skiing and snowboarding, but you have to do both during daylight hours.  If you are near a lake or in the woods and it's near 0F/0C, ice fishing or game hunting. 

If you want specifically at night, professional basketball (NBA), professional football (NFL - American football), and professional hockey (NHL are three team sports people watch on TV.

As for badminton, here in the San Francisco Bay Area, we do have clubs people can join and play for fun or compete in leagues, single or double. I use to play a long time ago in high school! 

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

@YK1001 wrote:

Hi @Kamalhasnainee,

As HK do not have snow, there is not much "Winter Sports" like those can be find in Winter Olympics.

We have indoor ice skating grounds, which operates for the whole year.

Our most popular sports like Football, Basket ball with they are not affect by the Winter in HK.

@YK1001 that means football is popular sports in maximum countries. 

What about in your country ? @EhsanD

Hi @Kamalhasnainee

In my home country (Iran) wrestling, weight lifting and volleyball (in recent years) but all of them are played indoor. In the US that I live now, the popular sports during Winter are hockey and basketball (indoor).

Thanks for inviting me to the discussion.

Level 9

@AkmalB wrote:

Hi @Kamalhasnainee

Brother you're asking about winter night games, but you know there is NO WINTER in Malaysia. ..hahaha 

From January to December just rainy season. 

Just football 

Ha..ha..haaaa nice weather brother @AkmalB. We are coming to your country.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@KarenVChin wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee,  I would say in the US, favorite winter sports is skiing and snowboarding, but you have to do both during daylight hours.  If you are near a lake or in the woods and it's near 0F/0C, ice fishing or game hunting. 

If you want specifically at night, professional basketball (NBA), professional football (NFL - American football), and professional hockey (NHL are three team sports people watch on TV.

As for badminton, here in the San Francisco Bay Area, we do have clubs people can join and play for fun or compete in leagues, single or double. I use to play a long time ago in high school! 

Cheers,

Karen

In our country the people are also enjoying/playing badminton as fun at night but they are arranging also some area based tournaments/leagues. @KarenVChin  

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

@Kamalhasnainee check my post on the 3rd page bro

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

There are huge sports are favorite in every country. Now it is winter and the best and favorite sports in Bangladesh is Badminton(Racquet Sport) at night. Children's of Bangladesh also like this very much. Maximum open space like any play ground or any empty place which is not ready for badminton but now you may see that those places also is ready for badminton at night ha..ha..haaa. I would like to share an example from my country and you are invited to share from your country the best and favorite sports in winter at night. Lets see some views from my country first...

DSC_0046.JPGDSC_0044.JPGDSC_0042.JPG

sports-3.JPG

I hope you may like this topic @ErmesT @OSAMA @BishowvijayaP @HelloSamsonR @AkmalB @AnuradhaP @SalmaanN @IndiaC @NarenChandra @OmarBD

Thanks

Level 9

oh sorry brother @DavidTito! how I missed  this don't know but it's really an adventure type sports where there is excitement and target to achieve. Thanks for sharing.

@DavidTito wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee  Great question, I'd be welcome to share  some links  and  photo thrills bro check this out and these :

Audi Quattro Winter Games 25th August - 8th September 2018

snowboard-SPORTSfreeski-SPORTSIPC-alpine-SPORTS

World Cup Rugby

Just A taste of my Home ground  Aotearoa which is Maori for Land of the long white cloud or Known as New Zealand,   " Kiora' koto' Tuma' eke ma' "  translation > welcome thank you @Kamalhasnainee

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

@Kamalhasnainee that's ok I forgive you as long as you forgive me but I know you and I do our best to get all notifications as you know we both get a lot don't

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

oh sorry brother @DavidTito! how I missed  this don't know but it's really an adventure type sports where there is excitement and target to achieve. Thanks for sharing.

@DavidTito wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee  Great question, I'd be welcome to share  some links  and  photo thrills bro check this out and these :

Audi Quattro Winter Games 25th August - 8th September 2018

snowboard-SPORTSfreeski-SPORTSIPC-alpine-SPORTS

World Cup Rugby

Just A taste of my Home ground  Aotearoa which is Maori for Land of the long white cloud or Known as New Zealand,   " Kiora' koto' Tuma' eke ma' "  translation > welcome thank you @Kamalhasnainee

we bro