lynneannec's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: We Can Do It - Seniors Become Google Local Guides!

Age is relative @lynneannec - you are definitely not a senior. Walking 9 miles a day for fun is something we should all do at any age if we have the time and are able. 

Love your video and your unlimited energy!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

Level 9

@Gautamda , It does take a little more time when explaining to someone who is not familiar with using their phone. My local gym holds classes to teach seniors how to use their iPhones on a regular basis. I personally have educated my 95 year old year old mother how to use a touchscreen PC and her iPad, which she loves. She has become quite proficient, even ordering food from Uber delivered to her home! I’m so glad you are holding strong through your illness. My love and blessings are with you. 

Level 10

🎆👏👏 Very good @lynneannec !

Patrícia
https://www.instagram.com/patricia.praca.almeida/
Connect Moderator

Great post and great video @lynneannec .. wow how much energy you have hehe 😄.

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Level 6

I'm amazed with such 60years+ old people! Wish my mom be as up-to-date))

Level 9

@Kate_Mekhedok That is my goal, to encourage all seniors! Please show your Mom my video and explain all you do as a #localguide. With YOU as her role model she will learn so much, and have so much fun!

Connect Moderator

Hey, what an energy on this post. I love the video and the subject @lynneannec , and I really believe that Google Local guide Program is for everyone.

I am curious to know the opinion of @EsteponaJen .

Let me introduce her here to you on this great post: So Google sent a 4-person team to come and film!

Well done