FaridTDF's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Visiting Osorno and Chiloé - Chilean Patagonia

¡Muchísimas gracias @FaridTDF! ¡Qué alegría que lo hayas encontrado! Ya me los he anotado y los buscaré. 🙂 ¿Sabes qué? me llamó la atención que el autor del libro Magic Chiloé tiene nombre búlgaro. 🙂 Bueno por esto no puedo estar 100% segura de eso, poro definitivamente tiene un nombre eslavo. 

@ErmesT, no puedo creer lo que me comentas. ¡Muy chistoso! Pero quién sabe, tal vez algún día tú también me dirijas a mí por algún lugar en Chile o en Bulgaria. En cuanto a los idiomas, el castellano y el italiano vienen de la misma familia lingüística y no me sorprende qué entiendas las publicaciones  castellanas y que con @FaridTDF hablen en los tres idiomas. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Who knows, @JavieraAu

maybe you will address me in some good restaurant in Venice 🙂

Buenos Aires is one of  the places that I always have in my heart. From my very first day in there, my feeling was to be at home. Now, when a read about a meet-up organised by @Jesi, or @ValeriaA_ (I still remember the one she organised in Moron, literally less than 1 Km from my old office), my thought is that the meet-up is here, in Treviso, and I am checking the date, to see if I can join

Level 10

Amazing this town on the water: beautiful destination to end your fantastic trip dear @FaridTDF!

Thank you for sharing it with us .... now we know something more about this beautiful land!

Bye,

David

Connect Moderator

Gracias @davidhyno, te comento que me quedo un sabor a poco con ganad de seguir viajando por estos hermosos paisajes, tal vez el año entrante.

Caption: Mapa de la isla de Chiloe - ChileCaption: Mapa de la isla de Chiloe - Chile

Farid

Connect Moderator

@FaridTDF I agree with @ErmesT  I felt like I was taking a road trip with you with your travelogue post.  These places have a familiarity to me. They kind of remind me of Northern California, along the coast, with their quaint towns that you use to be fishing villages or lumber towns. Same architecture.  And, yes, also now weekend road trip tourist destinations. I think you would enjoy visiting Lake Tahoe and parts of the Sierra Nevada's Gold Country, including visiting Yosemite from what I see of your photos so far. 

It's interesting you can visit a nuclear and satellite manufacturing facility. It is unheard of to do this here in the US.  Yes, we have NASA that has a visitor center. I did check the nearest nuclear laboratory in the San Francisco Bay Area. The only place is  Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory but it is reservation only for school-age children during the school week.  Majority of the place is Top Secret defense contractor that no one knows what goes inside their complex. 

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Gracias @KarenVChin  por tus palabras, y si agenda el viaje a Yosemin para cuando regrese a SF, no sé si toda la costa Californiana, pero si algunos lugares otro sitio que deseo visitar son sus viñedos, ya veremos cuando esté más cerca la fecha y planificar...

Aqui visitar INVAP fue un privilegio y un honor ver la Cósima de cómo hace y montan el satélite, una experiencia única, lo de la plata nuclear es una visita que me quedo Iara cuando regrese.

Farid.