IdanM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Uploading videos are not counted under badge

Hi all,

I'm having some issue concerning video uploads. As it seems I've uploaded much more videos than the number written under the badge of director.Screenshot_20190218-142537.png

IMG-20190218-WA0007.jpg

Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks

Idan

8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Uploading videos are not counted under badge

Contributions are not counted if they are marked private @IdanM it may be that uploading many videos in a short time caused the spam protection to hide your content until it was reviewed by a human. That review can take time.

The other possibility is that the videos from your phone upload in the background, many (most) people also have the default of upload over wifi so they don't pay expensive data charges on their phone. The videos will look to you as though they are there when reality is that they're still sitting on your phone and no one else can see them until they finish uploading.

View solution in original post

Level 9

Hi @IdanM,

If you are comparing 5/25 to 39, then you are kind of confused with it.  The data in badge is for different places. It seems you have added multiple videos for 5 different places. You need to upload the video of different places in those places to count in for badge.

Hope you got my point.

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Connect Moderator

Hi @IdanM 

when did you added your last videos? I am asking because the databases need time for the synchronisation, as you can see in this feedback from @fabriziomessina77 

Level 8

Hi @MadanKPradhan  and thanks for your comment.

As you can see the volume should be around 39 video. I can also say that I've uploaded video from more than 5 doffdiffe places so it should be different number.

Thanks for the offer it seems that we will need to wait for Google solution.

Level 9

Hi @IdanM,

As @ErmesT  mentioned, when did you upload the videos?

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 8

Hi @ErmesT ,

Those video uploaded more than 2 weeks ago, so I assume that the data base is updated by now.

Thanks

Level 9

Hello @IdanM

Usually it take some time to update the videos count do not worry about this issue it'll be update soon as @ErmesT told you your videos still  under synchronisation. 

Level 8

Hi @IshantHP_ig @MadanKPradhan and @ErmesT ,

As for now, I've checked again my account and it seems that it updated as I figured it would be. Although seems that two weeks for a video is quite a lot.

Thanks for your comment:) have a great week,

Idan

Connect Moderator
Solution

Contributions are not counted if they are marked private @IdanM it may be that uploading many videos in a short time caused the spam protection to hide your content until it was reviewed by a human. That review can take time.

The other possibility is that the videos from your phone upload in the background, many (most) people also have the default of upload over wifi so they don't pay expensive data charges on their phone. The videos will look to you as though they are there when reality is that they're still sitting on your phone and no one else can see them until they finish uploading.